Pre-requisite is the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 1
This workshop is designed to help you develop high-level facilitation skills when working with yourself and others at a distance. It is for professionals and non-professionals alike who would like to fine-tune their PSYCH-K® skills beyond what was possible during the PSYCH-K Online Workshop – Level 1. The net effect will be increased effectiveness, elegance, ease, and confidence with the PSYCH-K® processes, the ability to facilitate meaningful and transformational sessions with others, and the ability to support the evolution of consciousness as a PSYCH-K® Facilitator if you so choose.
The PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 2 provides a rich environment in which to learn how to facilitate beautiful PSYCH-K® sessions, via phone or other Internet services such as Skype, Zoom, etc.
At the PSYCH-K® Centre International, we believe private sessions create a sacred and safe space for facilitating change. Keeping this goal in mind as you facilitate PSYCH-K® will be as important as anything we can teach you in the quest for mastering the facilitation process. There is an Inuit (People of the Canadian Arctic) word that embraces this idea. Isumataq. One translation is, “The keeper of the sacred space in which wisdom is revealed.” This sums up the ideal mindset of PSYCH-K® Facilitators when doing Balances with others as well as themselves. Creating an environment where the wisdom of your Partner can be revealed is at the heart of all PSYCH-K® processes.
Expand your confidence and develop your facilitation skills during the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 2!
Note: The Level 2 is not a business design workshop. If that is your interest, consider learning more about owning, starting, and running a personal service-based business, and of course, you can use the Balance processes to support it.
In the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 2 you will:
- Adapt what you learned during the Online Workshop – Level 1, extending your scope of practice when working with yourself and now, with others at a distance
- Learn surrogation so you can offer distance sessions, via internet video or phone
- Transform the perception of stress into a state of peace with a Partner
- Discover and balance for spiritual messages that may be present in situations and challenges
- Understand how to work with secondary gains at a deeper level
- Conduct effective and dynamic online video sessions from start to finish
- Conduct effective and dynamic phone sessions from start to finish
- Benefit from the Balances you facilitate with others and that they facilitate with you
- Resolve occasional exceptions to the Balance processes
- Expand your facilitation skills based on helpful feedback after each session
- Develop a personalized core-connection statement describing your role as a PSYCH-K® Facilitator
- Use the designation of PSYCH-K® Facilitator and be listed on the international PSYCH-K® website, if you so choose
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the fine art of facilitating PSYCH-K!
In preparation for the workshop, you will receive the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 2 Facilitator’s Manual which is a valuable resource for understanding and facilitating successful private sessions.
After the workshop, you will be invited to attend a post-workshop call and receive a document with additional information on subjects such as marketing, how to conduct an effective presentation of PSYCH-K® to groups and organizations, the dos and don’ts of conducting private sessions, and much more.
- Access to a printer to print and organize the material before the Workshop starts.
- An excellent and stable internet connection for the duration of the Workshop.
- A reliable laptop or computer on which to download Zoom – it is not possible to participate through the version of zoom that works on your internet navigator, nor from a tablet, iPad, or mobile phone
- A computer with a working camera and microphone as you will need to be seen and heard during the workshop. It is recommended you do a trial run of these functions well before the workshop so you have time to find alternate solutions if need be.
- A notepad or journal for taking notes
- Water and tissues
- A quiet, private space, for the duration of the workshop. Privacy needs to be ensured for all members of the workshop as you will be facilitating deep and meaningful sessions with each other and confidentially is paramount.
- Commitment to attend the workshop in its entirety (3 days for 7 hours each day). There are no exceptions. There will NOT be any recordings available of the workshop.
Note: If facilitating in-person PSYCH-K® sessions is your goal, please refer to the In-Person Workshop page.