- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 30 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience
research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a groundbreaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction
Who can benefit from PSYCH-K®?
The fact is that PSYCH-K® can function differently for different people. It is truly a multi-functional, multi-
In the hands of an individual it can serve to help transform limiting subconscious beliefs that often block the expression of one’s full potential in life.
In the hands of a professional mental health practitioner, it becomes an effective adjunct to traditional insight-based talk therapies.
For people who have physical health challenges, it is a way to compliment standard medical treatment by helping to activate the body’s natural self-healing
In the hands of a spiritual seeker, it is a tool to reduce stress by eliciting a Whole-Brain State. This is a special state of consciousness that activates both hemispheres of the brain simultaneously and thus helps to “clear the signal” to your inner spiritual guidance, thereby creating a gateway to higher consciousness. In other words, PSYCH-K® can dramatically assist you in accelerating your own spiritual evolution!
What is the difference that makes PSYCH-K® different? You may be surprised to read about these key differences! Many of these contrasts are addressed in Chapter 7 of Rob Williams’ book PSYCH-K®… The Missing Piece Peace In Your Life. To view the contents of Chapter 7, click the following link: The Differences That Make a Difference.
The application of the PSYCH-K® principles, philosophy, and methodology, is applicable to achieving a wide variety of goals, depending on one’s personal desires and/or professional skill-sets.
Overall, PSYCH-K® helps individuals to consciously and subconsciou