Prerequisites for PSYCH-K® Preferred Facilitators
The Preferred Facilitator must complete the following steps to qualify for the program:
- Completion of the In-Person PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop AND PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop
- Alternative is completion of the PSYCH-K® Online Level 1 Workshop AND PSYCH-K® Online Level 2 Workshop.
- Email image of your Confirmation of Completion of the above workshops, listing the dates of completion, and the names of the workshop Instructors to .
- Upon confirmation of qualifications, you will receive a link to sign a Preferred Facilitator Licensing Agreement.
- Pay the annual fee of $185.00 USD to be listed as a PSYCH-K® Preferred Facilitator. Once paid, further information will be provided to complete your listing on the website.
Benefits of being a PSYCH-K® Preferred Facilitator:
- A Preferred Facilitator in good standing will have an opportunity to have an informational listing in the Preferred Facilitator section of the PSYCH-K® Centre International website, as a means of assisting in obtaining referrals for private sessions in his or her geographic area.
- The Preferred Facilitator can use the title of PSYCH-K® Preferred Facilitator on their website, for marketing and social media posts
- Join a community of individuals dedicated to sharing the life-transforming process of PSYCH-K® with the world!
Expectations of being a PSYCH-K® Preferred Facilitator:
- As a PSYCH-K® Facilitator, you have the moral and spiritual obligation to serve the Partner by offering the best possible service, respecting the purity of the PSYCH-K® process without changing it or mixing it with other methodologies not requested by the Partner. Partner expects PSYCH-K® and we provide a PSYCH-K® session.
- PSYCH-K® Preferred Facilitators are facilitating PSYCH-K® sessions regularly – at least twice a week.
- As PSYCH-K® Facilitators, we are PSYCH-K® ambassadors, and our sacred responsibility is to respect and offer the best experience possible; otherwise, the PSYCH-K® name is negatively affected.
- If we receive negative feedback about a Facilitator, at least three (3) times, from different people, we’ll contact the Facilitator to understand what’s happening, and if the Facilitator is not properly Facilitating the PSYCH-K® process, we will exercise our prerogative to delete their listing from the Preferred Facilitator list.
- PSYCH-K® Preferred Facilitators are aligned with the PSYCH-K® Principles provided in both the Basic Workshop and Online Level 2 Workshop materials.
Note: The Myrddin Corporation aka, the PSYCH-K® Centre International reserves the right to change these prerequisites and benefits at its sole discretion.