For some people, this is all the PSYCH-K® they will need to help transform self-limiting beliefs into self-enhancing ones! It is our limiting beliefs that often determine the limits of what we can achieve in life.
In this workshop you will learn how to do PSYCH-K®️ with yourself.
If you also want to learn how to do PSYCH-K®️ in-person with others, the in-person PSYCH-K®️ Basic Workshop, is the one for you.
In the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 1 you will learn
- The science behind PSYCH-K® explained by Dr. Bruce Lipton, Cell Biologist, best-selling author and world-renowned speaker.
- How to create a powerful collaboration between your conscious, subconscious, and superconscious minds, in order to transform limiting beliefs and achieve your desired goals in life.
- How to use Muscle Testing to communicate directly with your subconscious mind, where at least 95% of your thoughts and actions originate.
- How to speak the language of your subconscious mind that is different from the language of your conscious mind!
- How to transform the perception of a stressful or traumatic event from the past that limits the full expression of your life in the present.
- How to use a simple 4-step PSYCH-K® process to help resolve problems and stressors in your daily life.
- How to utilize the Wisdom of Mother Nature in every area of your life, by integrating eleven key Principles of Nature that you will learn in the workshop.
- How, besides serving yourself, you can also serve all of humanity simply and effectively by using a specific process called The GAIA Protocol!
The PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 1 is a three-day workshop, scheduled from 9:00am to 4:00pm and is taught by Certified PSYCH-K® Instructors worldwide.
This workshop is available in many of the most popular languages in the world (English, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, French, Turkish), in the time zones that suit you best! Click here to see all available PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 1!
An advantage of the Online Workshop is the convenience of not having to travel, as well as avoiding the expense of travel, food and accommodations.
Requirements to attend this workshop:
- Access to a printer to print the material before the Workshop starts.
- A very good and stable internet connection for the duration of the Workshop.
- A good laptop, computer or tablet so that you can download the Zoom app (it is not possible to participate using your mobile phone).
- A space for taking notes
- Water and Tissues
- A quiet space, where you will not be interrupted by other people at home or by pets – silence around your environment will also be important in order to avoid disturbing other participants during the workshop
- Commitment to attend the workshop in its entirety, during 3 days, for 6 hours each day. No exceptions allowed. (there will NOT be recordings available for the workshop)