Are you ready to step into your light and become the powerful creator that you really are?
If you are, this Online Workshop – Level 1 could be for you. At this workshop, you will learn how to take charge of your own life by changing the subconscious limiting beliefs that are keeping you where you are. When these changes are made, new options and experiences become available to you and you will have the potential to change anything you want, from procrastinating about doing the dishes, to achieving your life long dreams.
As Gandhi said ‘Be the Change you want to see in the World’.
The most important change starts within. When we change our internal world, the world ‘outside’ can magically change as well. The PSYCH-K® processes of change help us align our subconscious beliefs with our conscious goals and, when this happens, we can begin to focus on what we do want instead of what we don’t want and move towards having more joyful and satisfying experiences in all areas of our lives.
When: Wednesday December 6th – Friday December 8th 2023
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm, GMT, with short breaks during the day and an hour for lunch. You don’t have to be in the UK to attend this workshop. The benefit is that you can join from anywhere in the world and from the comfort of your own home.
(Click here to check the time if you are in a different time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.).
It is important to be on time for the workshop, so that we can start prompt at 9.00am GMT. The call will be open to join from 8.55am GMT.
Instructors: Cazzie Dare and Sharon Lock.
Cost: $700USD – the GBP conversion will automatically be worked out at the time of booking and is shown on our websites.
What you will learn at the workshop
- How to create a powerful collaboration between your conscious, subconscious, and superconscious minds, in order to transform limiting beliefs and reach your desired goals in life.
- How to use Self Muscle Testing to communicate directly with your subconscious mind, where at least 95% of your thoughts and actions originate.
- How to speak the language of your subconscious mind that is different from the language of your conscious mind!
- How to transform the perception of a stressful or traumatic event from the past that limits the full expression of your life in the present.
- How to use a simple 4-step PSYCH-K® process to help resolve problems and stressors in your daily life. This process helps you get from where you are now to where you want to be instead.
- How to utilize the Wisdom of Mother Nature in every area of your life, by integrating eleven key Principles of Nature that you will learn in the workshop.
- How, besides serving yourself, you can also serve all of humanity simply and effectively by using a specific process called The Gaia Protocol!
- Creating a New Reality Protocol: How to create your desired future and what you need to do to get there. This can be your personal future or a more global future for humanity.
You will also receive a link to a very special video that Bruce Lipton has made, just for the Online Workshop Level 1. In the video, he tells us the importance of beliefs in creating our reality and how we are able to be the masters of our own destiny instead of victims of our genes.
Please note that the Level 1 Online workshop permits you to work with yourself only. If your goal is to work with others, you will need to complete the PSYCH-K® Basic In-Person Workshop .
If you would like to attend the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop In-Person, but are unable to at the moment, the PSYCH-K® Online Level 1 Workshop can be a beautiful way to begin to work with yourself to make the changes you are seeking.
We offer a transition price for those who have taken the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 1 and would like to attend the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop In-Person at a later date. The transition price from the Online Level 1 workshop to the Basic In-Person workshop is $550USD, The currency conversion can change on a day to day basis and the price in GBP will be the equivalent of $550USD at the time of booking. Transition spaces are subject to availability at the time of the workshop.
Things to know for the PSYCH-K® Online – Level 1 workshop
You will need:
- Access to a printer to print the material before the Workshop starts. You will receive a link to click on to download the materials. This link will be disabled a few days after it is sent, so please make sure you print the materials as soon as the link is received.
- A good and stable internet connection for the duration of the Workshop.
- Commitment to attend the workshop in its entirety, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM GMT every day, from Wednesday to Friday.
Friday December 1st 2023
- 7.00PM GMT: We will have a pre workshop Zoom call, so that we can meet each other and get to know each other and also go over some logistics for the workshop. We will send the Zoom link for this call on the November 30th. Please put this date and time in your diary.
- You will also receive the very important Zoom link for the three day workshop. The link will be the same for each day and there won’t be a password to put in. This should make it easier for you to join the call. Please keep this link easily accessible and ready for the first day of the workshop.
- You will receive a link to download the electronic version of the Class Materials.. This link expires three days after being sent, so please make sure you have your materials printed within this time frame.
- If you don’t receive any of these links, please check your spam box/junk mail. If it’s not there, please write to us at and to let us know that you haven’t received the information.
Thursday December 21st 2023 7.00PM GMT: We will have a follow up Zoom call two weeks after the workshop to have a cuppa and a catch up to see how everyone is doing and to share experiences and ask questions.
There will also be a Whatsapp support group to join for this specific workshop group and the link to join the group will be sent a few days before the workshop. The group will be active and available on an ongoing basis and we will also be available, indefinitely, for any questions you have about what you have learned at the workshop.
You will also be able to join the Official Worldwide PSYCH-K® Facilitator Facebook Group and the UK PSYCH-K® Facilitator Facebook Group.
IMPORTANT: You will need to print this manual before the workshop. If you don’t have a printer,, please make sure you have access to one via a friend or a printing shop. The material is for personal use only.
If you have any questions at all about the workshop, don’t hesitate to ask and we’ll be happy to answer them.
Cazzie and Sharon