PSYCH-K® MASTER FACILITATION WORKSHOP IN-PERSON
This workshop is for you if: –
- You’d love to extend your learning following the Basic In-Person Workshop, deepen your understanding of PSYCH-K® as well as elevate your facilitation skills.
- You enjoyed the experience of working with like-minded people, making deep connections working together in-person.
- You’d like to learn to facilitate sessions at a distance, either in an online capacity or over the phone. This could be with friends and family members or professionally with clients.
- You’d like to add a process to your tool kit that allows you to uncover messages in situations or conditions, as well as addressing/uncovering secondary gain benefits too.
- Surrogation intrigues you and it’s something that you’d like to explore as a way to support others to make changes when they can be present in person.
- You value receiving loving and supportive feedback on your facilitation skills so that you can grow exponentially with the goal of becoming an exquisite PSYCH-K® Facilitator.
- You’re interested in marketing yourself as a PSYCH-K® Facilitator and would value help to define your message and your ideal client.
- Having a PSYCH-K® Facilitator manual to refer to whenever you have questions would be something you’d relish.
- Being listed as a PSYCH-K® Preferred Facilitator on the PSYCH-K® website is something you’re interested in.
- You’d embrace the opportunity of 4 days of facilitating change with others as well as experiencing change yourself through numerous PSYCH-K® sessions in various formats, in-person, online and audio too.
PSYCH-K® Instructor – Sharon Lock
I’d love to help you to elevate your PSYCH-K® facilitation skills and achieve your goals.
It would be an honour to be a part of your onward journey with PSYCH-K® too!
Sharon : )
PSYCH-K® MASTER FACILITATION WORKSHOP
Completion of the Basic workshop is a pre-requisite to attending the PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop (MFW).
Prior to attending the workshop you will receive a comprehensive ‘Facilitator Manual.’ It is full of information covering subjects such as, marketing; how to conduct an effective presentation of PSYCH-K® to groups and organisations; the do’s and don’ts of conducting private sessions, and much more. An invaluable reference for many years to come, especially when you have a question. We will review and discuss the manual as a group prior to the workshop, in an pre workshop Zoom call.
Once the Facilitator Manual has been sent to you, prior to the workshop it is considered the start of the workshop and refunds will no longer be possible.
Should a family emergency occur, preventing you from attending the workshop, you will be able to move your workshop place to the next available Master Facilitation Workshop date with me at a time and date convenient to you.
What you will learn at the workshop?
It is an experiential 4 days where time is allotted not only for learning the techniques but also to put into practice what you have learned with other workshop participants.
The format of the workshop is divided in to sections of –
teaching / demonstration / practical work / group discussion.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a personal “core-connection” statement about PSYCH-K, a little like an elevator pitch, it creates connection and intrigue so that people want to find out more.
- Use surrogation, if needed, in an in person session when the partner cannot participate with the muscle testing. For example a parent surrogating for a young child.
- Surrogate your Partner for long distance sessions, so that you can extend your facilitation to offer online sessions over platforms such as Zoom / Skype. This allows you to do the muscle testing on their behalf while they are able to fully participate in the Balance process.
- Discover spiritual messages that may be present in challenging situations.
- Conduct effective and dynamic private in-person sessions from start to finish.
- Conduct effective and dynamic online sessions via a platform such as Zoom, FaceTime, Skype etc, sessions from start to finish
- Conduct effective and dynamic audio sessions from start to finish, for example over the telephone or in an online sessions without video.
- Confidently address secondary gain in a session, when working with yourself or with others.
- Deal with occasional exceptions to the Balance processes, and handle muscle testing challenges
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating PSYCH-K!
- There will also be time between your practice sessions to Balance to integrate the learning and growth opportunities from receiving feedback each time you facilitate.
- Explore your ideal PSYCH-K® avatar/client.
Following the workshop you will continue to build on your experience by arranging to facilitate at least 3 PSYCH-K® buddy sessions online, where you will have an opportunity to facilitate in an online and audio only capacity. Arranging these with fellow participants allows for the continuation of giving and receiving feedback if this is something you’d find valuable.
You will also receive additional supplementary material to add to your Facilitator Manual. The workshop also includes a follow-up online call via Zoom to answer any questions that may arise after the workshop. This is a wonderful opportunity to reconnect, to share your experience of facilitating your buddy sessions and to celebrate each other’s successes.
“I have now done all four PSYCH-K® workshops, and each one has blown my mind more than the last. I see PSYCH-K® as a deeply beautiful and sacred gift, which I now use with myself every day to speed up my own evolution. Straight after the Basic I also started facilitating sessions with my family, friends and clients – I love how sessions are so beautifully simple, and how they can also often be a lot of fun! The more I use this approach, the broader my perspective of life seems to become. For me PSYCH-K® absolutely was the missing piece/peace in my life – thank you Rob Williams!”
J Bouska (Senior Specialist Clinical Psychologist, Oxford).
“I love the space that Sharon creates in the workshop, everyone is made to feel safe and the energy in the room is great.
Sharon is one of the most kind, caring and compassionate people I have ever known, it’s always a pleasure to be in her presence.” M Hayward PSYCH-K® Facilitator
BOOK YOUR PLACE
LOCATION: Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, Stockhole Lane, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67 X3HS
Located a short distance from Dublin Airport with a free hotel shuttle bus. It’s also ideally positioned of the motorway interchange with easy access to Northern Ireland too. There is parking onsite too.
INVESTMENT: Full Price £1,260 GBP Early Bird Price £1,190 GBP
(The early bird price is available when you pay in full 3 weeks or more prior to the workshop start date)
PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
Payment is made in GBP £
*Payment in full online by credit or debit card through PayPal.
*Payment by Bank transfer. (Please contact Sharon via email)
For this option, full payment must be received prior to the workshop start date.
*Payment in instalments now available through PayPal ‘pay later’. For 0% Interest-free payments over 3 months, choose ‘Pay Later’ at the checkout and Paypal will split your payment into 3 payments.
9:00am -6:30 pm Thursday – Saturday
9:00am – 5:00pm Sunday