Thanks for following your curiosity and coming here to find out more about the Bournemouth PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop In-Person.
Would you like to find out more about PSYCH-K® and get to know my great friend and fellow PSYCH-K® instructor, Sharon Lock, and I on our free webinar video? If you would, read on ….
*FREE – PSYCH-K® Discovery Webinar*
Does this sound familiar?
You’ve read the books, watched the documentaries, listened to the podcasts and scrolled on social media for hours, for inspiration, and yet nothing changes.
You see others changing and yet can’t seem to achieve the same results for yourself and you find yourself asking why.
Imagine if change could be easy, fun and achievable! The good news is, it can.
We’d love to invite you to watch our Free Discovery Webinar.
Join us to find out more about:
- The importance of beliefs and the powerful impact they have on every single aspect of our life.
- Why it’s so difficult to make long lasting changes using affirmations, willpower and repetition alone.
- How to gain clarity about what it is that you really want to experience instead of your current challenge/s. – We’ll take you through an exercise to do this.
- And more …. Click on the following link to access the Free Discovery Webinar https://mailchi.mp/sharonlock/free-psych-k-discovery-webinar
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop In-Person is a fun 3 days with lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes for change. You’ll be in the company of like minded people and long lasting friendships are often made at these workshops.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the Bournemouth Basic workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions and accommodation etc. Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
If you have any questions at all or to book a place, don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m looking forward to hopefully meeting you at the workshop.
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.15pm Friday and Saturday
9.00am – 5.00pm on Sunday
Lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 60 – 75 minutes, depending on the flow of the workshop. You may wish to bring your own lunch or you can eat at one of the many options in Bournemouth city centre, which are all very close to the hotel. Weather dependent, you may choose to take a walk to the beach, which is less than 10 minutes from the hotel, and eat along the seafront.
Water and refreshments will be provided during the breaks, although I do recommend bringing your own bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the workshop. Dress is casual and comfortable and please bring layers if you have a tendency to get cold, including cushions and blankets for comfort.
While you will receive a packet of information to take home, most people find it valuable to bring a pen and some paper to take a few notes.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at the:
Premier Inn Bournemouth Central
Phone: 0333 777 3929
(calls to 0333 numbers are charged at the national rate).
Cost: £850 early bird / £915 full price.
NB//*Signing up to watch the Free Discovery Webinar video (details above) will give a further discount off both prices*
Paypal – If you have a Paypal account, you can chose the Pay Later option, which allows payment in three instalments.
Credit and Debit card – If you don’t have a Paypal account, you can pay by credit or debit card on my website. This is through Paypal and doesn’t require you to have an account.
Bank transfer – Instalments of your choice can also be made by bank transfer, as well as full payment.
Wise and Revolut are also available
You can book a room at the Premier Inn by clicking on the website link above. The hotel is one mile from the train station, so accommodation further afield can be an option, as well as in Bournemouth itself.
Sat Nav Directions:BH1 2BU
What 3 Words:///moons.fear.remedy
Directions: (taken directly from the website)
At M27(J1) take A31.
At Ashley Heath Jct turn left.
At roundabout 1st exit onto A338 towards B’mouth.
At 1st roundabout take 1st exit.
At next roundabout take 3rd exit (Holdenhurst Rd).
At next roundabout take 3rd exit (Bath Road).
At next roundabout take 3rd exit onto Bath Hill.
At final roundabout take 2nd exit onto Westover Road.
Follow road round to the right into Hinton Rd, hotel is on the right.
Transport and local information:
- Bournemouth Railway Station 1 mile
- Bournemouth Beach 0.5 mile
- Bournemouth International Centre 0.5 mile
- Oceanarium 0.5 mile
Direct services to Manchester Piccadilly and London Waterloo are available from Bournemouth railway station, one mile from the hotel.
Bournemouth International Airport is four miles from the hotel, and offers direct flights to a number of European destinations.
Parking is available at the Metro car park at the rear of this Premier Inn and is charged at a discounted rate of £10 per 24 hours or alternatively the following rates apply:
0-2 hours £1.50
2-3 hours £3.80
3-4 hours £4.50
Additional £1 per hour after 4 hours.
Discounts are available at reception for 24-hour stays (discounts are not available for shorter time periods than this).
For Satnav use BH1 2BU.
Click here for map
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of the mind and how we work with each level to make successful, long lasting change in our lives.
– The brain – understanding the basics of split brained research and what it means to be whole brained. We will look at the importance of being whole brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that can be used to change limiting beliefs in the subconscious mind into juicy self enhancing beliefs.
– Different categories of change with 77 example Goal Statements in each category, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
– Create your very own personal well formed Goal Statements that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself, when you are on your own.
– Principles and philosophies of PSYCH-K®
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Where you can go from here.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
We look forward to meeting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
After the workshop
- Once you have completed the workshop, you will be invited to a post workshop Zoom call. On this call you will be able to meet up with your own classmates and also another group that is being taught by my good friend and fellow instructor, Sharon Lock. The call is an open invitation to ask questions and share how your Balancing has been going. It’s an opportunity to share and never an obligation and you are welcome to observe if that’s more comfortable for you. We will never ask a questions directly to anyone in the group, as it’s the group’s space and we are there to support you.
- You will receive links to join the closed PSYCH-K® Facebook groups, the UK PSYCH-K® Telegram group (open to workshop participants all over the world) and a WhatsApp group that is just for your group.
- You will also receive a very important link to the PSYCH-K® Facilitator OneDrive space, where you will have access to a lot of resources, including support videos and the Self Realisation Programme
Hugs and love