Thank you for your interest in the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person in Birmingham. It will be a fun 3 days with lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the Birmingham Basic workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions and accommodation etc. Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
This workshop is being taught by Sharon Lock and Cazzie Dare and Cazzie is taking the bookings for this workshop.
If you have any questions at all or to book a place, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or you can go directly to Cazzie’s website to book www.yearning4learning.co.uk (see links above).
All the very best and we’re looking forward to hopefully meeting you at the workshop.
Cazzie and Sharon
*NEW: Free PSYCH-K® Discovery and Q&A Call on Zoom*:
If you would like to find out more about PSYCH-K® and meet my great friend, Sharon Lock and I (we are the 2 UK PSYCH-K® instructors), we’d love to invite you to our live discovery call. On the call, we will tell you more about PSYCH-K®, take you through a discovery exercise and explain the different workshop routes. We will end by offering the group space for q&a. There is no obligation to ask questions; you can simply observe and listen and, due to the live nature of the call and to respect people’s privacy, the calls aren’t recorded.
We repeat the calls every month, so if you miss one, you can attend on one of the other dates. The next discovery calls are November 22nd/January 11th/February 1st/March 1st 8pm GMT at 8pm BST/GMT and they last for up to an hour and a half. To sign up, please click on this link https://mailchi.mp/78dfcb038dbd/free-webinar
If the link doesn’t work here, you can copy and paste it into a search engine to be taken though to the sign up page.
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.30pm Friday and Saturday
9.00am – 5.00pm on Sunday
Lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 60 minutes. You may wish to bring your own lunch or you can eat at one of the many options in Birmingham city centre, which are all very close to the hotel.
Water and refreshments will be provided during the breaks, although I do recommend bringing your own bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the workshop. Dress is casual and comfortable and please bring layers if you have a tendency to get cold, including cushions and blankets for comfort.
While you will receive a packet of information to take home, most people find it valuable to bring a pen and some paper to take a few notes.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at:
The Holiday Inn is right next door to the BCEC
Holiday Inn, Birmingham City Centre,
Smallbrook, B5 4EW
Tel: 0121 6346200
Cost: $950usd early bird / $1035 full price. The GBP conversion price is updated twice a day on Cazzie’s website and may change from day to day.
You can book a room at the Holiday Inn by emailing the contact details above. The hotel is a couple of minutes walk from Birmingham New Street station, so easily accessible from outside the centre too.
The hotel is located right in the heart of Birmingham city centre, with easy access to all the amenities a city centre has to offer.
Birmingham New Street Station (south side exit)
Walking – Leave the station via the Southside exit opposite the John Lewis escalators. Turn right at the top of the stairs and continue around to the ramp and follow this down. Turn left onto Hill Street at the bottom of the ramp and continue down this road.
Both the BCEC and the Holiday Inn are located on your right-hand side next door to each other.
Driving: SAT NAV – B5 4EW
From North – Exit the M6 motorway at junction 6 and follow the signs for the A38 – Birmingham City Centre.
From South West – Exit the M5 motorway at junction 3 and follow the signs for A456, Hagley Road.
From South – Exit the M40 on to the M42, heading North, following signposts for the NEC and Birmingham Airport.
Exit the M42 at junction 6 and follow signs for the A45 Birmingham Airport and City Centre.
Britannia Carpark Grand Central, located under New Street Station.
Hill Street, Queens Drive, Birmingham B5 4DQ
The Discount code PKGCHI is to be inputted at the Kiosk for 10 hours parking at £5.50
Birmingham Airport (BHX) – Follow signs and merge onto the A45, take the ramp to M42, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the M42 ramp and merge onto M42, at Jct 7 exit toward and merge onto M6, at Jct 6 exit toward A38, Merge onto the A5127 and follow signs to New Street Stations.
East Midlands Aiport (EMA) – Follow signs to A453, travel 0.9 miles then take A42 South West then the M42. Leave at Jct 8 and join the M6. Leave at Jct 6 and follow A38 (M) then onto the A38. Merge onto A4400 then follow signs to New Street Train Station
By train, it is a 10min train journey from Birmingham International Airport to Birmingham New Street Station.
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of consciousness and how we work with each level to create successful, long lasting and sustainable change in our lives.
– The Brain: understanding the basics of split brained research. We will look at the benefits of being whole brained (relaxed, receptive and reprogrammable) over being split brained (stressed) and the importance of being whole-brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds. We use muscle testing at every step in the PSYCH-K® Balance processes, so we’re never left second guessing if it’s worked. We don’t move on to the next step of the process until the previous one is complete. This helps to eliminate any doubt that the subconscious change has been successful.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that are used to change subconscious limiting beliefs into juicy, self enhancing beliefs. We call these Balances the New Direction Balance and the Resolution Balance.
– 7 Categories of Change: 77 sample Goal Statements over 7 different categories, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
– Creating a Well Formed Goal Statement: how to create your very own personal beliefs that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire and we’ll look at some fun and creative ways to do this.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience. The goal here is to achieve a state of peace and non attachment regarding the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her. Here we will learn how we can live more joyful, satisfying and harmonious lives.
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Where you can go from here: other available PSYCH-K® workshops.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
After the workshop
- Once you have completed the workshop, you will be invited to a post workshop Zoom call. On this call you will be able to meet up with your own classmates and also another group that is being taught by my good friend and fellow instructor, Sharon Lock. The call is an open invitation to ask questions and share how your Balancing has been going. It’s an opportunity to share and never an obligation and you are welcome to observe if that’s more comfortable for you. We will never ask a questions directly to anyone in the group, as it’s the group’s space and we are there to support you.
- You will receive links to join the closed PSYCH-K® Facebook groups, the UK PSYCH-K® Telegram group (open to workshop participants all over the world) and a WhatsApp group that is just for your group.
- You will also receive a very important link to the PSYCH-K® Facilitator OneDrive space, where you will have access to a lot of resources, including support videos and the Self Realisation Programme
You will also have access to three extra Protocols
- Gaia Project Protocol
- Creating a New Reality Protocol
- GPS (Greater Personal Self) Protocol
I look forward to, hopefully, meeting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
Hugs and love