The PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 2
HONOR YOURSELF AND THE PROCESS OF PSYCH-K® BY
REGISTERING AT LEAST 14 DAYS OR MORE BEFORE WORKSHOP.
THERE IS A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION AHEAD OF TIME
FOR THOUGHTFUL CONSIDERATION AND READING.
The in-person Basic and/or Master will not qualify to attend this workshop.
The Online Level 1is required to attend.
This Workshop allows people from all over the world, who have attended the Online – Level 1 Workshop to continue their PSYCH-K® journey to help themselves and now others, via online video or phone sessions. Scroll down to see what new things are included with this workshop.
Online – from anywhere in the world!
(THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY)
TIME ZONE CONVERSIONS:
8am – 3pm Pacific
9am – 4pm Mountain
10am – 5pm Central
11am – 6pm Eastern
04pm – 11pm London
Standard pricing worldwide $1350 USD
ONLINE – LEVEL 2 INCLUDES
- Facilitator Manual: Thirty eight pages of supporting information sent after registration for ample time to study (14 days encouraged).
- Surrogation Protocol: This process allows you to perform muscle testing for partners/clients at a distance.
- Messages Protocol: Situations and conditions may be transformed simply by identifying and Balancing meaningful goals. However, they commonly represent a superconscious attempt to bring something important to your attention (or to a Partner’s attention when working at a distance) in the form of a message (e.g., an insight, a change in perspective, a life style change, etc.). The protocol assists in identifying such messages as well as any necessary Balances to transform the situation or condition.
- Session work in triads: Put into practice everything you learn facilitating sessions with other class participants. Triads have a Facilitator, Partner and Observer. Each participant will facilitate a 40 minute session, have an opportunity to be a partner and an observer to gain valuable perspective from all three roles and share feedback with each other to build your confidence and skill.
- This workshop will qualify you as a preferred Facilitator if you’d like to be listed on the PSYCH-K® website
ONLINE – LEVEL 2 REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Successful completion of Online – Level 1 is a prerequisite to this class. Attending the In-Person Basic will not qualify you attend the Online – Level 2
- Proficiency in Self-Muscle Testing – If you have not yet mastered this you may want to consider a private session to focus on this skillset as our daily cirriculumn focuses on new material
- Strong familiarity in the balancing process
- Printer access for printing material before the workshop begins
- A very good and stable internet connection for the duration of the workshop
- A good computer or laptop where you download the Zoom application (it is not possible to participate via a browser link to Zoom, nor via a Tablet, iPad or mobile phone)
- Good speakers or preferably a head set
- A space where you can place paper to take notes
- A silent place where you will be uninterrupted by people and pets – silence in the environment around you is important for yourself and other participants during the workshop
- Commitment to be present for all 4 days from beginning to end. No exceptions are allowed. This is a live event and no recordings or replays will be available.
- It is important you can read and follow instructions in English
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR FOR THIS ADVENTURE
OR VISIT US ONLINE HERE
Due to a heavy travel and client scheduled, email is the best way to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can leave a detailed message at this landline for a call back: 972-234-6733 or
Text any questions to: 972-365-1335