Thank you for your interest in the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person in London.
It will be a fun 3 days with lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the London Basic workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions and accommodation etc Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
If you have any questions at all prior to the workshop, or would like to book a place, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or you can go directly to my website www.yearning4learning.co.uk (links above)
All the very best and I’m looking forward to hopefully meeting you at the workshop.
*NEW: Free PSYCH-K® Discovery and Q&A Call on Zoom*:
If you would like to find out more about PSYCH-K® and meet my great friend, Sharon Lock and I (we are the 2 UK PSYCH-K® instructors), we’d love to invite you to our live discovery call. On the call, we will tell you more about PSYCH-K®, take you through a discovery exercise and explain the different workshop routes. We will end by offering the group space for q&a. There is no obligation to ask questions; you can simply observe and listen and, due to the live nature of the call and to respect people’s privacy, the calls aren’t recorded.
We repeat the calls every month, so if you miss one, you can attend on one of the other dates. The next discovery calls are November 22nd/January 11th/February 1st/March 1st 8pm GMT and they last for up to an hour and a half. To sign up, please click on this link https://mailchi.mp/78dfcb038dbd/free-webinar
If the link doesn’t work here, you can copy and paste it into a search engine to be taken though to the sign up page.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at the:
The Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
To book your place, please visit my website by clicking on the link above.
Cost: $950USD early bird / $1035USD (more information about this can be found on my website)
The GBP conversion price can be found on my website and is updated live twice a day. If you have a Paypal account, you may be able to pay in 3 instalments through the Paypal Pay Later option. This is subject to Paypal’s credit check which is done at the time of booking.
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.00pm days 1 and 2
9.00am – 5.00pm on day 3.
*A buffet lunch is included in the workshop price* and lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 60 minutes.
Please note, if you prefer to bring your own lunch, that’s absolutely fine, however,a reduction in the cost of the workshop can’t be provided for doing this, as the price is the same as all other workshops and lunch is an added benefit for this venue only. You can also have lunch in the hotel bar area and restaurant as well. There will be a mid morning and mid afternoon break and water and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Driving: If you click on the link below, on the left hand side of the page, just underneath the map, is a button that says ‘driving directions’ https://www.leonardohotels.co.uk/hotels/london/leonardo-heathrow-airport/map
Parking at the hotel is free for workshop participants. Please note spaces cannot be reserved and are on a first come, first served basis.
National Express Coaches arrive at the Terminal 2 Coach and Bus station. The 111 and U3 buses can be taken from the bus station (exit C) to the hotel. It’s only two stops away and you will need to get off at the Sipson Way/Blunts Avenue stop.It takes 45 – 60 minutes from London Victoria Coach Station to Terminal 2. National Express coaches travel from all over the UK and to view their website, click here https://www.nationalexpress.com/en
The Elizabeth Line connects Heathrow with Central London, East London, Essex and Reading (via changes). It takes around 30 minutes to travel from Paddington station to Terminal 2 at Heathrow Airport and tickets cost approx £12.80 one way.To view stops on the Elizabeth line, click here https://tfl.gov.uk/elizabeth-line/route/elizabeth/
The Piccadilly Line runs from North London, through central London to Heathrow Terminal 2. It takes around 46 minutes to travel from central London to Terminal 2 and tickets cost approx £6 from central London.To view stops on the Piccadilly line, click here https://tfl.gov.uk/tube/route/piccadilly
The Heathrow Express runs direct from Paddington station to Heathrow Terminal 2 in 15 minutes. The cost is approximately £37 return.To view the HE website, click here https://www.heathrowexpress.com/?tid=WEXT13298&CMP=PSB200&utm_source=google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=PPCWMGoogle&gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiIOmBhDjARIsAP6YhSVS9JfarVGzNxfJtCFrQoGRjhvSJs5keFOYmr1Hu-HK3diYnObGKUUaAi19EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds#/
Terminal 2 underground station to the Coach and Bus station and the bus from the coach station to the hotel: From the underground, it takes approx 4 mins to get to T2 via the travelator. Once you are in T2, there will be signs to the Central Coach station and it takes another few minutes via lift and the escalator to reach the bus station. If you can manage the escalators they are much quicker than waiting for the lifts. When you arrive at the coach station, go to exit C and you can catch the 111 bus to the hotel, which is only two stops away. The U3 also goes directly from the coach station to the hotel. The bus stop for both buses is Sipson Way/Blunts Avenue. It only takes a few minutes, so keep an eye out for the bus stop.
For more details about getting from the different terminals at Heathrow Airport to the hotel, click on this link https://www.leonardohotels.co.uk/hotels/london/leonardo-heathrow-airport/map
A discount rate is available if you would like to stay at the hotel. The cost is £99 per night, including breakfast and VAT.
- Dates: The discount rate is only available for check in the day before the workshop and check out the day after the last day of the workshop. You can also check in and out at any time within this range. For example, you can check in the day before day 1 and check out on day 3, or check in on day 1 and check out on day 3.
- Cancellation: For notice of cancellation received between 14 and 30 days prior to arrival – 90% of the price will be taken. For notice of cancellation received within 13 days of the arrival date – 100% of the price will be taken.
There are alternative options available at the various other airport hotels, which can be booked directly through the individual hotels. Other options can also be found through various booking operators, such as Booking.com and Air bnb’s are also an as well.
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of consciousness and how we work with each level to create successful, long lasting and sustainable change in our lives.
– The Brain: understanding the basics of split brained research. We will look at the benefits of being whole brained (relaxed, receptive and reprogrammable) over being split brained (stressed) and the importance of being whole-brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds. We use muscle testing at every step in the PSYCH-K® Balance processes, so we’re never left second guessing if it’s worked. We don’t move on to the next step of the process until the previous one is complete. This helps to eliminate any doubt that the subconscious change has been successful.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that are used to change subconscious limiting beliefs into juicy, self enhancing beliefs. We call these Balances the New Direction Balance and the Resolution Balance.
– 7 Categories of Change: 77 sample Goal Statements over 7 different categories, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
– Creating a Well Formed Goal Statement: how to create your very own personal beliefs that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire and we’ll look at some fun and creative ways to do this.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience. The goal here is to achieve a state of peace and non attachment regarding the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her. Here we will learn how we can live more joyful, satisfying and harmonious lives.
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Where you can go from here: other available PSYCH-K® workshops.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
After the workshop
- Once you have completed the workshop, you will be invited to a post workshop Zoom call. On this call you will be able to meet up with your own classmates and also another group that is being taught by my good friend and fellow instructor, Sharon Lock. The call is an open invitation to ask questions and share how your Balancing has been going. It’s an opportunity to share and never an obligation and you are welcome to observe if that’s more comfortable for you. We will never ask a questions directly to anyone in the group, as it’s the group’s space and we are there to support you.
- You will receive links to join the closed PSYCH-K® Facebook groups, the UK PSYCH-K® Telegram group (open to workshop participants all over the world) and a WhatsApp group that is just for your group.
- You will also receive a very important link to the PSYCH-K® Facilitator OneDrive space, where you will have access to a lot of resources, including support videos and the Self Realisation Programme
You will also have access to three extra Protocols
- Gaia Project Protocol
- Creating a New Reality Protocol
- GPS (Greater Personal Self) Protocol
I look forward to, hopefully, meeting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
Hugs and love