Welcome to the Online Level 2 Workshop!
The Level 2 is designed to help you develop masterful facilitation skills when working with yourself, and with others at a distance – by phone or online video. It is for professionals and non-professionals alike who would like to fine-tune their PSYCH-K® skills beyond what was possible during the PSYCH-K Online Workshop – Level 1.
The net effect is increased effectiveness, elegance, ease, and confidence with the PSYCH-K® processes, the ability to facilitate meaningful and transformational sessions with others, and the ability to support the evolution of consciousness as a PSYCH-K® Facilitator.
Location: Online – from anywhere in the world!
Dates: July 29-August 1, 2024 in Canada, US, Mexico, Central and South America, Europe
Across a Variety of Time Zones:
- You may click here to find and confirm your time zone: https://savvytime.com/
9:00 am – 3:30/4:00 pm North America (Vancouver/LA)
12:00 pm – 6:30 pm/7:00 North America (Toronto/New York)
5:00 pm – 11:30pm/Midnight Europe (London)
Investment: $1350 USD
In the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 2 you will learn how to:
- Adapt what you learned in the Online – Level 1 to work with others in audio or video sessions
- Learn Surrogation to facilitate transformational long distance sessions
- Transform the perception of stress into a state of peace WITH a Partner
- Discover spiritual messages that may be present in life’s challenges
- Understand how to work with secondary gains at a deeper level
- Conduct effective and dynamic online video and phone sessions from start to finish
- Benefit from Balances you facilitate with others and that they facilitate with you
- Navigate and resolve any occasional exceptions to the Balance processes
- Expand your facilitation skills based on the helpful feedback provided after each session
- Develop a personal and inspiring core-connection statement describing your role as a PSYCH-K® Facilitator
- Collaborate with your Ideal Partner Avatar to integrate the beliefs and behaviours that will support you – and them
- Use the designation of PSYCH-K® Facilitator and be listed on the international PSYCH-K® website, if you choose
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating PSYCH-K®!
In preparation for the workshop, you will receive the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 2 Facilitator’s Manual. This is a valuable resource that will support you as you facilitate growth and transformation for yourself and with others, online and by phone.
After the workshop, you will be invited to attend a post-workshop call and receive a document with additional information on subjects such as marketing, how to conduct an effective presentation of PSYCH-K® to groups and organizations, the dos and don’ts of conducting private sessions, and much more.
Post Workshop Support:
Sandra is from Vancouver, Canada. She was a school teacher and counsellor for 22 years and has been a psychotherapist for almost as long. In 2008, after a horseback riding accident left her unconscious and broken, she began to use the PSYCH-K® processes she’d been sharing with others, with herself. Her healing progressed exponentially! She knew then she had to learn as much as she could about PSYCH-K®.
Soon after, Sandra became a Certified PSYCH-K® Instructor and has since had the pleasure of sharing these life changing processes with people the world over; in open workshop settings, within schools, organizations and communities, and at the request of Dr. Bruce Lipton, at a maximum security prison where she’s been helping men serving life sentences, break free from the prison of their limiting beliefs.
Sandra is warm, inviting, well spoken, generous, engaged, and open. – Arlie
The most amazing teacher. Clear. Concise. Positive. Encouraging. Safe. -Vicki
My favourite things about Sandra as an Instructor: – sense of humour – storytelling – wealth of knowledge – confidence – and she challenges participants to grow in the best sense of the word… – Sandy
I look forward to meeting you. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or if I can support in any way.