Thank you for your interest in the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person in London.
It will be a fun 3 days with lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the London Basic workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions and accommodation etc Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
All the very best and I’m looking forward to hopefully meeting you at the workshop.
The GBP price is the equivalent of $950USD at the time of booking and the live conversion price can be found on the booking page of my website (see link below), where you will be able to pay in British pounds. There is also an option to pay in 3 instalments via Paypal’s Pay Later option. Please note, you do need to have a Paypal account to use this option.
The workshop runs from 9.00am – 6.00pm on Friday and Saturday and 9.00am – 5.00pm on Sunday. We may finish earlier on Sunday, depending on the size of the group and the flow of the day.
Lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 75 minutes. We can have a shorter lunch break on Sunday, depending on the group’s needs. You may wish to bring your own lunch to eat or you can choose one of the many options available on King Street, which is a 5 minute walk from the Novotel. There is a Pret, Marks and Spencers with a food hall, Starbucks and Costa, plus cafes and restaurants too. The hotel also has a bar area where food and drinks can be purchased.
Water and hot drinks will be provided during breaks, although I do recommend bringing your own bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the workshop. Dress is casual and comfortable, so please bring layers if you have a tendency to get cold.
While you will receive a folder of materials to take home, most people find it valuable to bring a pen and some paper to take a few notes.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at the:
The Novotel London West Shortlands
W6 8DR Tel: 020 7660 0680
Arriving in London by Air
London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Time by taxi: 40 minutes
On the Tube : Take the Piccadilly underground line from Heathrow Terminal
towards Hammersmith. Appox. Fee: £5.00 (GBP) Time by tube: 45 minutes
London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
Time by taxi: 50 minutes
On the Train: Take the train to London Victoria. Transfer onto the underground District Line towards Hammersmith. Appox. Fee: £15.00 (GBP) Time by train: 1 Hour.
London City Airport (LCY)
Time by taxi: 50 minutes
On the Tube: Take the DLR towards Bank. Transfer to the Central Line heading towards Holborn. Transferring at Holborn onto the Piccadilly Line towards Hammersmith Appox.Fee: £5.00 (GBP) Time by tube: 1 Hour 10mins
Walking Directions from Hammersmith Underground Station
As you come out of the main tube station (with all of the shops in), you can either leave through the main entrance and turn right until you reach the traffic lights, or cut through the bus depot and the entrance to this is in the tube station by the shops and this will bring you to the traffic lights.
When you come to the traffic lights, just past the bus depot, cross at the lights and then cross at the second set of lights so that you are standing outside the L’Oréal building. Keep walking alongside L’Oreal and Virgin Active until you reach Shortlands (a minute/two minute walk)
Turn right into Shortlands and keep walking and the Novotel will be on your right.
Basic Driving Directions from M4
Head south-east on Great West Rd/A4
Continue to follow A4
At Hogarth Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Great West Rd Chiswick/A4
Continue to follow A4
Take the A306/A315 exit towards A219/Hammersmith Continue onto Hammersmith Bridge Rd/A306
Slight left onto Queen Caroline St/A219/A315
Slight right onto Queen Caroline St/A219
Slight right onto Hammersmith Rd/A315
Slight right onto Butterwick/A219/A315
Turn left onto Talgarth Rd
Turn left onto Shortlands
Keep right to stay on Shortlands
Turn left to stay on Shortlands Destination will be on the left
Booking.com sometimes has room rates for the hotel that are cheaper than the Novotel itself, if booked enough in advance.
There may be a promotion running at the hotel, so it’s worth checking out the website (see above) to see if they have a cheaper rate running over the workshop period.
Alternatively, there are a number of air bnb’s in the area that you can find by searching on air bnb.com
The Holiday Inn and Premier Inn are on King Street, which is the other side of Hammersmith tube station to the Novotel and the Heeton Concept -Luma Hammersith is near to the tube station. These hotels are about a 10-20 min walk from the Novotel. Chiswick is also a short tube and bus ride away.
Here are some extra logistics for the weekend –
. Start time 9.00am each day.
. Finish time 6.00pm Friday and Saturday and 5.00pm Sunday.
. Hot drinks will be available in the morning and afternoon breaks. Please note that refreshments won’t be available on arrival or directly after lunch. You’re welcome to bring your on hot drinks at these times if you’d like to.
. The workshop reception desk is on the second floor of the hotel. A member of staff will be able to show you where the training room is. There are lifts and also stairs to the second floor. You can come straight to the second floor on arrival and you don’t have to check in at reception on the first floor. I also recommend bringing your own bottle of water to sip throughout the day, to keep hydrated as and when you need to.
If you are driving and staying at the hotel, the onsite car park is £1.50 per hour. If you’re not staying at the hotel, the rate is £3.50 per hour.
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of the mind and how we work with each level to create successful, long lasting and sustainable change in our lives.
– The brain: understanding the basics of split brained research. We will look at the benefits of being whole brained (relaxed, receptive and reprogrammable) over being split brained (stressed) and the importance of being whole-brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds. We use muscle testing at every step in the PSYCH-K® Balance processes, so we’re never left second guessing if it’s worked. We don’t move on to the next step of the process until the previous one is complete. This helps to eliminate any doubt that the subconscious change has been successful.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that are used to change subconscious limiting beliefs into juicy, self enhancing beliefs. We call these the New Direction Balance and the Resolution Balance.
– Principles and philosophies of PSYCH-K®
– 7 categories of change: 77 example Goal Statements over 7 different categories, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
– Creating Well Formed Goal Statements: create your very own personal beliefs that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire and some fun and creative ways to do this.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience. The goal here is to achieve a state of peace and non attachment regarding the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself, when you are on your own.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her. Here we will learn how we can live more joyful, satisfying and harmonious lives.
– Creating a New Reality: create an alternative timeline that will help you understand what it is that you need to do to change yourself and your life.
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Tools of Divination: learn how to utilise tools such as oracle cards to gain insights and messages into your life and then share those messages with your subconscious mind.
– The PSYCH-K® Gaia Project protocol: learn how to go from helping ourselves and others on an individual basis, to learning how to support humanity on a global scale.
– Where you can go from here: other available PSYCH-K® workshops.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
I look forward to, hopefully, meeting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
Hugs and love