INSTRUCTOR: Eralp Caner
|“My journey is to be the best me I can be through helping others to be the best and most peaceful version of themselves with ease and fun. And I enjoy it so much!”
For more information, please visit https://anewme.me/about-eralp/
INCREASE YOUR CURRENT LEVEL OF EFFECTIVENESS, EASE, AND CONFIDENCE BY DEVELOPING HIGH-LEVEL FACILITATION SKILLS!
This course is designed to help you increase your current level of effectiveness; ease and confidence through developing high-level Facilitation skills in working with yourself and others as a PSYCH-K® Facilitator.
This workshop is for professional and non-professional PSYCH-K® Facilitators who wish to ‘excel’ their Facilitation skills beyond what was possible to teach or learn in any other PSYCH-K® Workshop.
The only pre-requisite to attend this workshop is taking the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop. You do not have to attend the Advanced Integration Workshop to participate in this course. If you have attended the Advanced Integration Workshop or plan to, you will still receive significant benefits from what we will share in this Workshop regarding the art of Facilitation.
The focus for this interactive workshop is mainly ‘on the job training’ while being observed and receiving feedback to help you grow. During this 3-day intensive workshop, you will experience lots of personal growth as you work the processes!
You will learn how to:
- Develop a personal ‘core-connection’ statement about PSYCH-K®
- Surrogate your Partner for long-distance sessions
- Discover spiritual messages that may be present in challenging situations
- Conduct effective and dynamic private in-person sessions from start to finish
- Conduct effective and dynamic telephone sessions from start to finish
- Conduct effective and dynamic on-line video (Skype, Zoom, etc) sessions from start to finish
- Personally, benefit from Balances you facilitate with others
- Deal with occasional exceptions to the Balance processes, and handle muscle testing challenges
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating PSYCH-K®!
In addition to these skills, you will receive a Facilitator’s Manual that will give you a source for additional information on subjects such as marketing, how to conduct an effective presentation of PSYCH-K® to groups and organizations, the do’s, and don’ts of conducting private sessions, and much more.
The Master Facilitation Workshop has quite a different structure than the other PSYCH-K® Workshops you attended:
- Within 2-3 weeks before the Workshop: There is a ‘Master Facilitation Manual’ which will be sent to you by mail to read before you come.
- Within 2-3 days before the Workshop: There will be a zoom meeting (video conference) to answer your questions about the manual.
- The Workshop (3 days): you will receive your Master Facilitation Workshop packet. And you will be Facilitating, Partnering, and Observing many sessions along the way.
- End of the Workshop: You will be sent a post-workshop document about Business Elements (marketing, presentations, website, package sales, etc.) to learn a-la PSYCH-K® way of being visible 🙂
- Within 2-3 weeks after the workshop: There will be a post-workshop zoom meeting (video conference) where you will have the chance to ask your remaining questions.
This workshop is the opportunity to be the best Facilitator you can be!
Instructor: Eralp Caner
Workshop Language: English
Duration: 3 days, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Investment and Payment Terms:
1250 USD (Single Payment with debit or credit card)
650 USD x 2 months (2 Installments with debit or credit card)*
450 USD x 3 months (3 Installments with debit or credit card)*
700 USD Repeating Participants (One installment with debit or credit card)
- Due to the workshop dynamics attendance will be limited to 18 participants. We recommend you complete the registration process asap.
- All participants will be receiving the pre-reading Master Facilitation Manual 2 weeks before the workshop and within the last week before the workshop, all participants and the instructor will be attending a Zoom call in order to answer all questions about the document and give further info about the workshop. All participants will be receiving an invitation mail for the meeting.
- The only prerequisite to attending the Master Facilitation Workshop is to attend the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop. You will be asked to provide your Basic Workshop details during the registration process.
- The instructor holds the right to change the venue of the workshop within the same city and inform participants before the workshop date
- The prices above do not include food and accommodation. Please ask if you need assistance.
- *Monthly installments are only available for USA and Turkey workshops paid with local cards. All other countries are offered single payment only.