Congratulations on the desire to continue your PSYCH-K® journey. This course is designed to help you learn and develop high-level facilitation skills when working with yourself and others.
It is for professional and non-professional PSYCH-K® Facilitators who wish to fine tune their skills beyond what is possible during the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop or within any other PSYCH-K® Workshop. The net effect is increased effectiveness, elegance, ease and confidence as a PSYCH-K®Facilitator. And you’ll have so much more FUN!
Dates: April 9-11, 2021
Time: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Location: North Dallas, TX. Directions provided upon registration.
The Basic workshop is the only pre-requisite. Completing this workshop qualifies you to be listed on the PSYCH-K® website.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a personal “core-connection” statement about PSYCH-K®
- Surrogation for long distance sessions
- Discover spiritual messages that may be present in challenging situations
- Conduct effective and dynamic private in-person sessions from start to finish
- Conduct effective and dynamic telephone sessions from start to finish
- Conduct effective and dynamic Skype, Zoom etc, sessions from start to finish
- Personally, benefit from Balances you facilitate with others
- Deal with occasional exceptions to the Balance processes, and handle muscle testing challenges
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating PSYCH-K®!
In addition to these skills, you will receive a 41 page Facilitator’s Manual prior to attending the workshop for ample time to review. This will give you a source for additional information on subjects such as marketing, how to conduct an effective presentation of PSYCH-K® to groups and organizations, the do’s and don’ts of conducting private sessions, and much more.
This Workshop will provide a rich environment to learn how to facilitate successful PSYCH-K® sessions, in-person or long distance via phone or other Internet service such as Skype, Zoom, etc.
For more information contact Katherine: