9am to 6pm each day
Master Facilitation Workshop
This course is designed to help you develop high-level facilitation skills in working with yourself and others. The workshop is for professional and non-professional PSYCH-K Facilitators who wish to “fine tune” their facilitation skills beyond what was possible to teach or learn in the PSYCH-K Basic Workshop, or other PSYCH-K Workshops. The net effect is to help you increase your current level of effectiveness, ease and confidence as a PSYCH-K Facilitator.
The training will include how to do successful PSYCH-K private sessions in-person or long distance, via phone or on Internet services such as Skype, Zoom, etc.
You do not have to attend the Advanced Integration Workshop to participate in Master Facilitation Workshop, although if you have attended the Advanced, Integration Workshop or plan to, you will still receive significant benefits from what we have to share in this Workshop, regarding the art of facilitation.
You will learn how to:
• Develop a personal “core-connection” statement about PSYCH-K
• Surrogate your Partner for long distance sessions
• Discover spiritual messages that may be present in challenging situations
• Conduct effective and dynamic private in-person sessions from start to finish
• Conduct effective and dynamic telephone sessions from start to finish
• Conduct effective and dynamic Skype, Zoom etc, sessions from start to finish
• Personally, benefit from Balances you facilitate with others
• Deal with occasional exceptions to the Balance processes, and handle muscle testing challenges
• Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating PSYCH-K!
AIM TO REGISTER AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PRIOR AS THERE IS PRE-READING FOR THIS WORKSHOP