This course is designed to help you develop high-level facilitation skills in working with yourself and others. The workshop is for professional and non-professional PSYCH-K® Facilitators who wish to “fine tune” their facilitation skills beyond what was possible to teach or learn in the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop, or other PSYCH-K® Workshops. The net effect is to help you increase your current level of effectiveness, ease and confidence as a PSYCH-K® Facilitator.
The training will include how to facilitate successful PSYCH-K® private sessions in-person or long distance, via phone or on Internet services such as Skype, Zoom, etc.
PSYCH-K® transformation process
In PSYCH-K®, we think of a private session as creating a sacred and safe space for facilitating change. Keeping this goal in mind as you facilitate PSYCH-K® will be as important as anything we can teach you in the quest for mastering the facilitation process. There is an Inuit (People of the Canadian Arctic) word that embraces the idea of creating a sacred space. The word is Isumataq. One of the translations of this word is, “The keeper of the sacred space in which wisdom is revealed.” That sums up the ideal mindset of the Facilitator when you are doing Balances with clients, or friends and family. Your ultimate job is to create an environment where the wisdom of your partner/client can be revealed and used in the PSYCH-K® transformation process.
What you will learn in the workshop
You do not have to attend the Advanced Integration Workshop to participate in Master Facilitation Workshop, although if you have attended the Advanced Integration Workshop, or plan to, you will still receive significant benefits from what we have to share in this Workshop, regarding the art of facilitation.
Note: This is not a course for developing PSYCH-K® as a business. If that is your interest, it will be imperative that you study and learn more about owning, starting and running a personal service-based business.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a personal “core-connection” statement about PSYCH-K®.
- Surrogate your Partner for long distance sessions.
- Discover spiritual messages that may be present in challenging situations.
- Conduct effective and dynamic private in-person sessions from start to finish.
- Conduct effective and dynamic telephone sessions from start to finish.
- Conduct effective and dynamic Skype, Zoom etc, sessions from start to finish.
- Personally, benefit from Balances you facilitate with others.
- Deal with occasional exceptions to the Balance processes, and handle muscle testing challenges.
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating PSYCH-K®!
In addition to these skills, you will receive a Facilitator’s Manual that will give you a source for additional information on subjects such as marketing, how to conduct an effective presentation of PSYCH-K® to groups and organisations, the do’s and don’ts of conducting private sessions, and much more.
Instructor: Cazzie Dare / Sponsor – Sharon Lock
For more information or to book your place visit