Congratulations on the desire to become a Masterful Facilitator and continue your PSYCH-K® journey!
This course is designed to help you learn and develop high-level facilitation skills when working with yourself and others.
It is for professional and non-professional PSYCH-K® Facilitators who wish to fine tune their skills beyond what is possible during the Basic and other PSYCH-K® Workshops. This workshop allows for an increased effectiveness, ease, and confidence as a PSYCH-K® Facilitator. The Basic workshop is the only pre-requisite and therefore the only Balances that will be used during this workshop.
This workshop will also qualify you to be listed one the PSYCH-K® website in you’d like to be found by those searching sessions.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a personal “core-connection” statement about PSYCH-K®
- Surrogation for long distance sessions
- Discover spiritual messages in challenging situations or conditions
- Conduct effective and dynamic private in-person sessions
- Conduct effective and dynamic internet sessions (Skype, Zoom etc.)
- Conduct effective and dynamic phone sessions
- Personally, benefit from Balances you facilitate with others
- Manage session exceptions
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating!
- And so much more!
In addition to these skills, with full registration, you will receive a 41-page Facilitator’s Manual prior to attending the workshop for ample time to study, review and complete self-exploration exercises.
A Zoom call is schedule prior to the workshop to answer any questions and cover as much information as possible. You will want to be confident in self-muscle testing as this will be used in internet and phone sessions.
Meet your instructor for this adventure!
INVESTMENT IN YOUR MASTERY: $1300
REGISTER WITH CONFIDENCE. WORKSHOP IS HAPPENING.
LOCATION: Dallas, TX address shared with registration.
Use www.airbnb.com or www.Hotels.com to search for accommodations if needed.
This Fire Station is within a block: 1009 N. Waterview Parkway, Richardson, TX 75080
Dallas Love Field (16 miles) and DFW International (22 miles)
- Plan travel accordingly for class hours 9am-6pm
- Plan to arrive at class WELL RESTED for a FULL days of shifts and learning!
- To complete this workshop it will be necessary to be present until 6:00pm on Sunday!
- Plan any travel on Sunday, if needed, closer to 10pm!
You’re welcome to leave a detailed message with any questions on this landline for a return call:
I can’t wait to witness and share in this part of your journey ♥