Thank you for taking the time to explore PSYCH-K® further and in particular the Basic workshop I’ll be presenting.
The Basic workshop is the first step in learning how to facilitate PSYCH-K®, whether for yourself, your family, friends or professionally with clients. It is a pre-requisite to attend the Basic workshop prior to any of the other PSYCH-K® workshops.
Your current life.
Did you know that 95% of your life is being driven by the subconscious beliefs and programmes that were installed at a very young age – many of which can be extremely limiting and disempowering.
Imagine being able to take control of your own life by changing the limiting beliefs that hold you back, into empowering beliefs that help you to create a positive future.
Our beliefs can affect our health and body image, self esteem, personal power, finances, spirituality, confidence, ability to relax, relationships and much, much more.
This is the foundational course for all of PSYCH-K® . It addresses a broad range of challenges and opportunities. For some people, this is all the PSYCH-K® they will need to manage the ‘speed bumps’ of life. This workshop is a pre-requisite for all other PSYCH-K® workshops.
What you will learn in the workshop:
- Differences between the subconscious, conscious, and superconscious mind, and the role of each in changing limiting beliefs.
- The theory behind PSYCH-K® to support our understanding of how PSYCH-K® works.
- How to communicate with the subconscious mind, using a unique muscle testing protocol.
- Two different processes called ‘Balances’ for changing subconscious beliefs. The New Direction Balance and the Resolution Balance.
- How to create well-formed, and compelling goal statements to enhance any area of your life.
- How to facilitate belief changes with yourself and others.
- Self Muscle Testing so that you can Facilitate the Balances with yourself on your own.
- Secondary Gain Benefits and how to address those deep blocks to change.
- A Balance to Transform the perception of a stressful situation to a state of peace. This could be an experience based in the past, present or future and can also address fears/phobias.
- How to use PSYCH-K® in your daily life.
- How to align your life with the wisdom and principles of Nature.
- How to move from self help towards self realization. Protocols that support this.
The workshop is an experiential 3 days where time is allotted not only for learning the techniques but also to put into practice what you have learned with other workshop participants. The aim is to feel confident enough to put in to practice what you have learned back at home in your daily life.
The cost of the workshop also includes a follow up online call to answer any questions that may arise following the workshop as well as being a wonderful opportunity to celebrate each others success.
A flavour of what you can expect at a 3 day Basic workshop.
For more information visit www.sharonlock.co.uk
Edinburgh Marriott Hotel
111 Glasgow Road
Hotel details and how to get there
Located just outside the centre of Edinburgh on the Glasgow Road in the direction of Edinburgh Airport.
Train: Waverley station is approximately 25mins by bus. Gateway station is within walking distance.
Bus: No.100 Bus (Airport service) – from Edinburgh Waverley station. The bus has ample luggage racks for suitcases and has a display showing the next stop. Alight at the Maybury stop, which is right outside the hotel.
Car: Near to the Gogar roundabout on the Glasgow road. There is parking available at the hotel, which is free for residents and workshop delegates. You will need to register your car at reception to enjoy free car parking.
Airport: Edinburgh International Airport is accessible by bus or taxi. No. 100 Bus is a regular service from the airport to the centre of Edinburgh. The Maybury stop is right outside the hotel.
Available at the venue. If you book accommodation direct with The Marriott Hotel, they guarantee the most competitive rates. You can also opt to join the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and receive preferential rates too. Hotel contact telephone number – Tel: 0131 334 9191
Gyle shopping centre is a short walk from the hotel with a variety of amenities including a Morrisons supermarket and a M&S store.
Basic Workshop Investment 2022
Individual Price £785
Early Bird Price £725 *
* Paid in full one month prior to the workshop start date.
Why not join me and discover PSYCH-K® for yourself.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch, I’m always happy to help.
Very best wishes
Sharon : )
May you recognise your divinity, discover your greatness, and become the peace you seek.
Rob Williams – Originator of PSYCH-K®