Thank you for taking the time to explore PSYCH-K® further by considering attending the Master Facilitation Workshop.
In PSYCH-K®, we think of a private session as creating a sacred and safe space for facilitating change. Keeping this goal in mind as you facilitate PSYCH-K® will be as important as anything we can teach you in the quest for mastering the facilitation process. There is an Inuit (People of the Canadian Arctic) word that embraces the idea of creating a sacred space. The word is Isumataq. One of the translations of this word is, “The keeper of the sacred space in which wisdom is revealed.” That sums up the ideal mindset of the Facilitator when you are facilitating Balances with clients, or friends and family. Your ultimate job is to create an environment where the wisdom of your partner/client can be revealed and used in the PSYCH-K® transformation process.
PSYCH-K® MASTER FACILITATION IN-PERSON WORKSHOP
You do not have to attend the Advanced Integration Workshop to participate in Master Facilitation Workshop, although if you have attended the Advanced Integration Workshop, or plan to, you will still receive significant benefits from what we have to share in this Workshop, regarding the art of facilitation.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a personal “core-connection” statement about PSYCH-K®, a little like an elevator pitch, it creates connection and intrigue so that people want to find out more.
- Use surrogation, if needed, in an in-person session when the partner cannot participate with the muscle testing. For example a parent surrogating for a young child.
- Surrogate your Partner for long distance sessions, so that you can extend your facilitation to offer online sessions over platforms such as Zoom / Skype. This allows you to do the muscle testing on their behalf while they are able to fully participate in the Balance process.
- Discover spiritual messages that may be present in challenging situations.
- Conduct effective and dynamic private in-person sessions from start to finish.
- Conduct effective and dynamic Skype, Zoom etc, sessions from start to finish.
- Conduct effective and dynamic telephone sessions from start to finish.
- Confidently address secondary gain in a session, when working with yourself or with others.
- Deal with occasional exceptions to the Balance processes, and handle muscle testing challenges
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating PSYCH-K®!
In addition to these skills, you will receive a Facilitator’s Manual that will give you a source for additional information on subjects such as marketing, how to conduct an effective presentation of PSYCH-K® to groups and organisations, the do’s and don’ts of conducting private sessions, and much more.
The cost of the workshop also includes a pre workshop Zoom call to discuss the Facilitator manual, as well as a follow up online call to answer any questions that may arise following the workshop. These calls are a great opportunity to create a beautiful group connection as well as to celebrate each others success.
For more information visit www.sharonlock.co.uk
Westwood Hall Hotel
Hotel details and how to get there
Located just outside the centre of Leeds to the north of the city, in the direction of Otley, in the area of far Headingley. Weetwood Hall is set in 9 acres of woodlands and gardens.
Driving: Parking is available free of charge at the hotel.
Bus: X84 Otley/Ilkley Bus – from Leeds bus station through Headingley, with a stop outside the hotel.
Train: Approx 15mins by taxi from Leeds train station. (Taxi rank right outside the station)
Airport: Leeds Bradford International Airport 15mins by taxi.
*Direct trains available from Manchester Airport to Leeds city centre.
If you’d like to book accommodation at Weetwood Hall Hotel where the training is being held, we do receive preferential delegate room rates. Contact me for more information.
BP Petrol station, Headingley
(cash point and shop – walking distance)
Sainsburys Local, Headingley centre
Small Co-op with cashpoint, Adel (driving distance) Asda supermarket, Adel (driving distance)
closest restaurants/cafes (within walking distance)
The Village Hotel bar and Grill & Starbucks
Lavanta Meze Bar & Grill
West Park cafe
(Many more restaurants in Headingley centre)
PLEASE NOTE: From January 2023 all workshops will be priced in $ USD, this is to ensure consistency of workshop prices worldwide. Please check the current conversion rate for an up to date conversion to GBP. In-Person Master Facilitation Workshop investment $1,200
PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
Payment can be made in GBP or in USD
*Payment in full online by credit or debit card through PayPal.
*Payment by Bank transfer. (Please contact Sharon via email)
For this option, full payment must be received prior to the workshop start date.
*Payment in instalments now available through PayPal ‘pay later’. For 0% Interest free payments over 3 months, choose ‘Pay Later’ at the checkout and Paypal will split your payment into 3 payments.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch, I’m always happy to help.
Very best wishes
Sharon : )
May you recognise your divinity, discover your greatness, and become the peace you seek.
Rob Williams – Originator of PSYCH-K®