PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop in St. Augustine, Florida – USA in English

Venue: Holiday Inn St. Augustine, Florida – FL – USA in English 

Instructor:  Myra L. Lovvorn

Contact:  Myra Lovvorn –  isupposellc@icloud.com  for details or more information about the workshop.

Contact Lynn Schumacher for information regarding the venue and the St. Augustine area, lodging and location of the workshop.

Tuition: Only $800 Registration Fee for All 3 DAYS! Contact Myra Lovvorn for questions about group discounts, payment options or visit the website for more information.

Sign Up for Early Discount of $100 off the Full Registration Extended until February 8th! You can pay the $300 deposit to save your space before the February 2nd cutoff. Full payment is due prior to the start of the workshop on February 21st at 8:30 AM.

Register Today: Full Fee for All Three Days – $800 (after February 3rd)

$300 Deposit before February 11th at midnight EST

$700 Early Registration Extended before February 11th at midnight EST

 


Myra L. Lovvorn, RN, FNP, AHN

Certified PSYCH-K® Instructor

SUPPOSE, LLC  – 804-814-9655 – www.supposellc.com


PSYCH-K® is an approach to change subconscious ‘control’ in our life (at least 95% of our behavior is controlled by the subconscious mind) and to transcend the standard methods of affirmations, visualization, will power and positive thinking that depends on the remaining 5% of our conscious mind for change.  Using muscle testing and simple balances, anything can change “easily and automatically”!  

 

PSYCH-K is a Balance process for the select few who hear the call to go within, Balance and begin to experience YOUR life to the fullest; PSYCH-K complements all other modalities, religions, and belief systems so Trust the Process. Act before your Conscious Mind talks you out of this amazing opportunity!

 

See how one session during the Workshop helped a Veteran with his symptoms of PTSD!! 

 

We offer the Three-Day PSYCH-K Basic Workshop to ensure the Balance processes you learn can be applied to your life as soon as you complete the workshop; first learning the process for YOURSELF using self-muscle testing and then being able to facilitate the Balances with others who also hear the call to Balance to experience THEIR Life!!!

Please contact us if you have other questions about the advantages of the Three-Day offering.

Myra


What makes this workshop ‘better’ than other offerings?

Hi all, I am a senior engineering leader and have worked in several fortune 100 companies in the past like Microsoft, Amazon and American Express to name a few. I have had the opporutnity to have benefited from some of my companies in the past investing in executive coaching and trainings for me to help with growth moments and dealing with change. Nothing was as transformative or as immediate as attending Myra’s one workshop on PSYCH-K was. It helped address problems that I thought I had gotten over, which were deep rooted and were manifesting as health problems, by changing my belief system at subconscious level. I wish more people went with an open mind leveraged these immense possibilities. It is good for each of us individually and as a collective for this planet. Thank you Myra, I am so grateful for your help!

B. Nuvvula, India



* This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Approved to award 20 CNE through 03/15/2020. (Contact Myra Lovvorn, RN, MSN, FNP-BC, AHN-BC for information about obtaining CNEs)

Download: CNE Disclosure Form

**20 CEs for Massage Therapists approved through NCBTMB (except in New York). (Contact Myra for information about obtaining CEs)

 

Comments are closed.