Thank you for your interest in the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person in Northampton.
It will be a fun 3 days with lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
Laura Kirkwood is the organiser of this workshop and you can contact her through the links above. Laura will be able to give you more specific details about the workshops and directions and accommodation options etc.
*NEW: Free PSYCH-K® Discovery and Q&A Call on Zoom*:
If you would like to find out more about PSYCH-K® and meet my great friend, Sharon Lock and I (we are the 2 UK PSYCH-K® instructors), we’d love to invite you to our live discovery call. On the call, we will tell you more about PSYCH-K®, take you through a discovery exercise and explain the different workshop routes. We will end by offering the group space for q&a. There is no obligation to ask questions; you can simply observe and listen and, due to the live nature of the call and to respect people’s privacy, the calls aren’t recorded.
We repeat the calls every month, so if you miss one, you can attend on one of the other dates. The next discovery calls are November 22nd/January 11th/February 1st/March 1st 8pm GMT and they last for up to an hour and a half. To sign up, please click on this link https://mailchi.mp/78dfcb038dbd/free-webinar
If the link doesn’t work here, you can copy and paste it into a search engine to be taken though to the sign up page.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at the:
16-18 Stenson St
Cost: $950USD early bird / $1035USD
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.00pm days 1 and 2
9.00am – 5.00pm on day 3.
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of consciousness and how we work with each level to create successful, long lasting and sustainable change in our lives.
– The Brain: understanding the basics of split brained research. We will look at the benefits of being whole brained (relaxed, receptive and reprogrammable) over being split brained (stressed) and the importance of being whole-brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds. We use muscle testing at every step in the PSYCH-K® Balance processes, so we’re never left second guessing if it’s worked. We don’t move on to the next step of the process until the previous one is complete. This helps to eliminate any doubt that the subconscious change has been successful.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that are used to change subconscious limiting beliefs into juicy, self enhancing beliefs. We call these Balances the New Direction Balance and the Resolution Balance.
– 7 Categories of Change: 77 sample Goal Statements over 7 different categories, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
– Creating a Well Formed Goal Statement: how to create your very own personal beliefs that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire and we’ll look at some fun and creative ways to do this.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience. The goal here is to achieve a state of peace and non attachment regarding the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her. Here we will learn how we can live more joyful, satisfying and harmonious lives.
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Where you can go from here: other available PSYCH-K® workshops.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
After the workshop
- Once you have completed the workshop, you will be invited to a post workshop Zoom call. On this call you will be able to meet up with your own classmates and also another group that is being taught by my good friend and fellow instructor, Sharon Lock. The call is an open invitation to ask questions and share how your Balancing has been going. It’s an opportunity to share and never an obligation and you are welcome to observe if that’s more comfortable for you. We will never ask a questions directly to anyone in the group, as it’s the group’s space and we are there to support you.
- You will receive links to join the closed PSYCH-K® Facebook groups, the UK PSYCH-K® Telegram group (open to workshop participants all over the world) and a WhatsApp group that is just for your group.
- You will also receive a very important link to the PSYCH-K® Facilitator OneDrive space, where you will have access to a lot of resources, including support videos and the Self Realisation Programme
You will also have access to three extra Protocols
- Gaia Project Protocol
- Creating a New Reality Protocol
- GPS (Greater Personal Self) Protocol
I look forward to, hopefully, meeting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
Hugs and love