Thank you for your interest in the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person in Cardiff.
It will be a fun 3 days with lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the Cardiff workshop, such as logistics, timings and accommodation. Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
On booking, you will receive a link to click on which will take you to the full workshop information document.
If you would like to book a space, you can do this directly through my website by clicking on this link https://yearning4learning.co.uk/workshops-events/basic/
∗Please read to the bottom of this page to see the special price for booking the Sept PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop In-Person and the Sept Master Facilitation Workshop In-Person together*.
All the very best and I’m really looking forward to hopefully meeting you at the workshop.
Have a great day.
Cost: Summer special: £725 if paid before September 1st (payment in three instalments via Paypal Pay Later is available).
From September 1st, the standard price of £785 will be applied.
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.00pm Friday and Saturday
9.00am – 5.00pm on Sunday.
Lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 60 minutes. While it’s not possible to bring your own food in to the golf club, the club has a bar and restaurant area with a varied menu. There are other options as well – Pughs garden centre is one mile from the golf club and has three cafes to choose from, the Orchard Cafe is a 5 minute walk away and Cicchetti is an Italian restaurant, which is a 7 minute walk from the club. Asda’s is also a 9 minute drive and 30 minute walk away. The Co-op is a short walk away too, which is also near the River Taff.
Water and refreshments will be provided during the breaks, although I do recommend bringing your own bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the workshop. Dress is casual and comfortable and please bring layers if you have a tendency to get cold.
While you will receive a packet of information to take home, most people find it valuable to bring a pen and some paper to take a few notes.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at:
Radyr Golf Club Drysgol Road,
Telephone: 02920 842408
The Golf Club is a 30 minute drive from Cardiff Airport.
From London, there is a direct train from Paddington station to Cardiff Central station, which takes approx 1 hour 50 minutes.
Free parking is available on a first come first served basis.
Accommodation near the golf club
There are a few lovely bnb’s near the club, within walking distance, and also a couple of hotels within a 10 minute drive: Radyr is a lovely area and there are beautiful places to walk in nature nearby and the River Taff is close by too. Participants at previous workshops have walked to the river together to have lunch.
Ty Mynydd Lodge is a 2 min drive and 8 minute walk from the club. www.tymynyddlodge.co.uk – I highly recommend booking early if you can, as they do tend to get booked up. If you say you’re attending the workshop,, they will give you a 10% discount off your stay.
The Laurels is a 10 minute drive away www.beechwoodonline.co.uk
Gelynis Farm is a 5 minute drive and 20 minute walk away www.gelynisfarm.co.uk
The Village Hotel Whitchurch is a 9 minute drive away www.village-hotels.co.uk Travelodge Whitchurch is a 10 minute drive away www.travelodge.co.uk
Holiday Inn Cardiff North M4 is an 8 minute drive away www.ihg.com
Capital Cabs – 02920 777777 Premier Cars – 02920 555555 Dragon Taxis – 02920 333333
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of the mind and how we work with each level to make successful, long lasting change in our lives.
– The brain – understanding the basics of split brained research and what it means to be whole brained. We will look at the importance of being whole brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that can be used to change limiting beliefs in the subconscious mind into juicy self enhancing beliefs.
– Principles and philosophies of PSYCH-K®
– Different categories of change with 77 example Goal Statements in each category, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them
Create your very own personal well formed Goal Statements that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation: transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself, when you are on your own.
– Principles of Nature: 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her.
– Creating a New Reality protocol: How to create a new timeline to manifest the future you want to experience.
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– The PSYCH-K® Gaia Project protocol.
– Where you can go from here.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
September PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person & September PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop In-Person Special
The PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person individual price = Summer special – £725 if paid by Sept 1st / Standard price from September 1st – £785
PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop In-Person individual price = Summer special – £850 if paid by Sept 1st / Standard price from Sept 1st – £955
The cost of both workshops booked individually = £1575 / £1740
PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person: Saturday September 24th – Monday September 26th
PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop In-Person: Friday September 30th – Sunday October 2nd
If you are interested in taking your PSYCH-K® facilitation skills to the next level and to learn how to facilitate the PSYCH-K® process online and over the phone (whether professionally or with friends and family, the PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop In-Person might be of interest to you. All information for this workshop can be found on my website at www.yearning4learning.co.uk
I am offering a special price for booking both of the September workshops together. To attend both workshops, the total cost will be £1495. To book at this discount price, please contact me directly at