Thank you for your interest in the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person in Cardiff.
It will be a fun 3 days with lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the Cardiff Basic workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions and accommodation etc. Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
If you have any questions at all or to book a place, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or you can go directly to my website www.yearning4learning.co.uk (link below) and I’m always happy to help.
All the very best and I’m looking forward to hopefully meeting you at the workshop.
*NEW: Free PSYCH-K® Discovery and Q&A Call on Zoom*:
If you would like to find out more about PSYCH-K® and meet my great friend, Sharon Lock and I (we are the 2 UK PSYCH-K® instructors), we’d love to invite you to our live discovery call. On the call, we will tell you more about PSYCH-K®, take you through a discovery exercise and explain the different workshop routes. We will end by offering the group space for q&a. There is no obligation to ask questions; you can simply observe and listen and, due to the live nature of the call and to respect people’s privacy, the calls aren’t recorded.
We repeat the calls every month, so if you miss one, you can attend on one of the other dates. The next discovery calls are September 6th, October 4th, November 22nd and December 12th at 8pm BST/GMT and they last for up to an hour and a half. To sign up, please click on this link https://mailchi.mp/78dfcb038dbd/free-webinar
If the link doesn’t work here, you can copy and paste it into a search engine to be taken though to the sign up page.
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.15pm Friday and Saturday
9.00am – 5.00pm on Sunday
Lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 60 minutes. You may wish to bring your own lunch or you can eat at one of the many options in Cardiff Bay, which are all very close to the hotel.
Water and refreshments will be provided during the breaks, although I do recommend bringing your own bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the workshop. Dress is casual and comfortable and please bring layers if you have a tendency to get cold, including cushions and blankets for comfort.
While you will receive a packet of information to take home, most people find it valuable to bring a pen and some paper to take a few notes.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at:
Premier Inn Cardiff Bay
Cost: $950usd early bird / $1035 full price. The GBP conversion price is updated twice a day on my website and may be different to the price shown below.
For more information, keep scrolling down.
To stay at the hotel, you can book through the following link.
The hotel is a 4 minute train ride from Cardiff city centre (a 6 minute walk from the hotel to Cardiff Bay station), where there may be more options for accommodation.
If you prefer to stay more central, there is a Premier Inn in Cardiff city centre, which is a two minute walk from Cardiff Queen St station, which takes 4 min to Cardiff Bay station and is a direct journey.
There is no on-site parking at this hotel. Chargeable off-site parking is available at Q- Park Cardiff Bay (CF10 4PH) adjacent to the hotel. Hotel guests benefit from a 25% discount at Q-Park, currently £11.20 per 24hrs, without discount £15 per 24hrs. Rates are subject to change by Q-Park. Guests should get their parking tickets validated on the table at the main door in Reception before departure to receive the discounted rate. A validated ticket valid for 1 entry only, leaving the car park and re-entering will incur a new charge. Discount isn’t available on pre-paid parking, A 2m height restriction applies to this car park.
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of the mind and how we work with each level to make successful, long lasting change in our lives.
– The brain – understanding the basics of split brained research and what it means to be whole brained. We will look at the importance of being whole brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that can be used to change limiting beliefs in the subconscious mind into juicy self enhancing beliefs.
– Different categories of change with 77 example Goal Statements in each category, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
have the life experiences you want and desire.
Create your very own personal well formed Goal Statements that will help you
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself, when you are on your own.
– Principles and philosophies of PSYCH-K®
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session,
giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Three protocols that can take your personal change and that of humanity to new levels.
– Where you can go from here.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
I look forward to meeting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
After the workshop, there will be an opportunity to join the post workshop Zoom calls that my friend and fellow instructor, Sharon Lock. offer. These calls will give you the chance to see each other again, meet other PSYCH-K® facilitators and ask questions.
You will also receive ongoing support via the UK PSYCH-K® Facebook group, Telegram group and official PSYCH-K® Centre International Facebook groups, as well as being sent links to access valuable resources that can support your ongoing PSYCH-K® journey.
Hugs and love
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop In-Person may be all that you ever need to help you with life challenges or blips. However, you might find yourself wanting to continue your PSYCH-K® journey and I have listed the dates for the follow on workshops below. More in-depth information can be found by searching for the workshops here, on the PSYCH-K® site and also by visiting my website (please see above).
From the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop, you can go directly to the PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop In-Person or the PSYCH-K® Advanced Integration Workshop In -Person.
Master Facilitation Workshops In-Person
London November 17th-19th 2023
2024 dates can be found on on this site and my website https://yearning4learning.co.uk/workshops-events/psych-k-master-facilitation/
Advanced Integration Workshops In-Person
2024 dates can be found on on this site and my website https://yearning4learning.co.uk/workshops-events/advanced-integration/
From the Advanced workshop, you can attend the
Health and Wellbeing Workshop London November 21st-24th 2024 https://yearning4learning.co.uk/workshops-events/health-wellbeing-programme/
Divine Integration Retreat 2024 dates tbc