Thank you for your interest in the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person in Cardiff.
It will be a fun 3 days with lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the Cardiff Basic workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions and accommodation etc. Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
If you have any questions at all or to book a place, don’t hesitate to contact me at or you can go directly to my website www.yearning4learning.co.uk (link below) and I’m always happy to help.
All the very best and I’m looking forward to hopefully meeting you at the workshop.
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.00pm Friday and Saturday
9.00am – 5.00pm on Sunday
Lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 60 minutes. While it’s not possible to bring your own food in to the golf club, the club has a bar and restaurant area with a varied menu. There are other options as well – Pughs garden centre is one mile from the golf club and has three cafes to choose from, the Orchard Cafe is a 5 minute walk away and Cicchetti is an Italian restaurant, which is a 7 minute walk from the club. Asda’s is also a 9 minute drive and 30 minute walk away.
Water and refreshments will be provided during the breaks, although I do recommend bringing your own bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the workshop. Dress is casual and comfortable and please bring layers if you have a tendency to get cold.
While you will receive a packet of information to take home, most people find it valuable to bring a pen and some paper to take a few notes.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at:
Radyr Golf Club
Telephone: 02920 842408
Accommodation near the golf club
There are a few lovely bnb’s near the club, within walking distance and also a couple of hotels within a 10 minute drive:
Ty Mynydd Lodge (this is the accommodation I receommend) is a 2 min drive and 8 minute walk from the club. www.tymynyddlodge.co.uk
The Laurels is a 10 minute drive away www.beechwoodonline.co.uk
Gelynis Farm is a 5 minute drive and 20 minute walk away www.gelynisfarm.co.uk
The Village Hotel Whitchurch is a 9 minute drive away www.village-hotels.co.uk
Travelodge Whitchurch is a 10 minute drive away www.travelodge.co.uk
Holiday Inn Cardiff North M4 is an 8 minute drive away www.ihg.com
There is also an airbnb in walking distance of the Golf Club.
From the M4 Junction 32
Take the M4 towards Cardiff. Leave at Junction 32 and take the A470 towards Merthyr Tydfil. Take the first exit (B4262) and follow the signs for Radyr. After 2 miles, turn right into Drysgol Road. Radyr Golf Club is up the hill on the left-hand side.
Take the A470 towards Cardiff. Exit the A470 at the exit for Tongwynlais. Turn right at the roundabout towards Morganstown (B4262) and follow the signs for Radyr. After 2 miles, turn right into Drysgol Road. Radyr Golf Club is up the hill on the left-hand side.
There is a direct train from Cardiff Central station to Radyr station, which is a 17 minute journey and 4 stops and Radyr station is then a 1o minute walk to the Golf Club. Walking directions from the station are – walk from the station to the main road and turn right. Keep walking along the main road, past Station Road (with the shops). You will need to cross the road and then you will come to Drysgol Road, which is on a hill. Walk up Drysgol Road and cross at the junction (it’s really quiet) and, on your left is the Golf Club.
Capital Cabs – 02920 777777
Premier Cars – 02920 555555
Dragon Taxis – 02920 333333
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of the mind and how we work with each level to make successful, long lasting change in our lives.
– The brain – understanding the basics of split brained research and what it means to be whole brained. We will look at the importance of being whole brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that can be used to change limiting beliefs in the subconscious mind into juicy self enhancing beliefs.
– Different categories of change with 77 example Goal Statements in each category, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
have the life experiences you want and desire.
Create your very own personal well formed Goal Statements that will help you
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself, when you are on your own.
– Principles and philosophies of PSYCH-K®
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session,
giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Three protocols that can take your personal change and that of humanity to new levels.
– Where you can go from here.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
I look forward to meeting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
After the workshop, there will be an opportunity to join the post workshop Zoom calls that my friend and fellow instructor, Sharon Lock. offer. These calls will give you the chance to see each other again, meet other PSYCH-K® facilitators and ask questions.
You will also receive ongoing support via the UK PSYCH-K® Facebook group, Telegram group and official PSYCH-K® Centre International Facebook groups, as well as being sent links to access valuable resources that can support your ongoing PSYCH-K® journey.
Hugs and love
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop In-Person may be all that you ever need to help you with life challenges or blips. However, you might find yourself wanting to continue your PSYCH-K® journey and I have listed the dates for the follow on workshops below. More in-depth information can be found by searching for the workshops here, on the PSYCH-K® site and also by visiting my website (please see above).
From the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop, you can go directly to the PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop In-Person or the PSYCH-K® Advanced Integration Workshop In -Person.
Master Facilitation Workshops In-Person
London November 17th-19th Cazzie
Advanced Integration Workshops In-Person
Dates to be confirmed for 2024
From the Advanced workshop, you can attend the
Health and Wellbeing Workshop London 2024 dates tbc
Divine Integration Retreat Birmingham 2024 dates tbc
Comments are closed.