Thank you for your interest in the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person in Bristol. At the workshop, there will be lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions, accommodation etc.
Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
If you have any questions at all or to book a place, don’t hesitate to contact me at or you can go directly to my website www.yearning4learning.co.uk and I’m always happy to help.
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.00pm Saturday and Sunday
9.00am – 5.00pm on Monday
Lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 60-75 minutes. A bar menu is available at the hotel for lunch; Coffee 1 coffee shop is a five minute walk away; the town centre is a 10 minute walk away and the train station is also a 10 minute walk in the other direction. You are welcome to bring your own lunch too.
Water and refreshments will be provided during the breaks, although I do recommend bringing your own bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the workshop. Dress is casual and comfortable and please bring layers if you have a tendency to get cold.
While you will receive a packet of information to take home, most people find it valuable to bring a pen and some paper to take a few notes.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at:
The Mercure Hotel Holland House Bristol
Rooms can be booked directly through the hotel website –
The Holiday Inn and Novotel Hotel are near to Temple Meads train station and booking.com and similar websites have a lot of options in the area too.
Travel – taken directly from the hotel’s website
BRISTOL BUS STATION
1 km / 0.62 mi 20 min walk / 20 min drive
BRI (Bristol Temple Meads)
1.4 km / 0.87 mi 5 min walk (I’d say more like 10 mins) / 2 min drive
BPW (Bristol Parkway)
7 km / 4.35 mi 30 min drive
Int. airport 1 – IATA code
12.1 km / 7.52 mi 17 min drive
Directions on foot from the station to the hotel and on foot from the hotel to the town centre
Walking from Temple Meads station to the hotel – approximately 10 mins
- As you come out of the station, walk straight ahead to the main road
- Turn right onto Temple Gate and cross the road (you will be by the Holiday Inn)
- Take the left fork in the road on to Redcliffe Way
- Walk all along Redcliffe Way until until the reach the roundabout
- Turn left at the roundabout (where the church is) onto Redcliffe Hill and cross the road so you are opposite the church and you’re by the small burial ground (there’s a zebra crossing)
- The hotel is on Redcliffe Hill on the same side of the road as the burial ground and a little bit further along than the burial ground.
Walking into the town centre from the hotel – approximately 10 mins
1. Turn left out of the hotel and walk along to the bridge (just past the burial ground)
2. Walk over the Red Bascule Bridge (over there river)
3. Coffee 1 will be across the road, diagonally, to the right of the bridge
4. Walk along the little road alongside Coffee 1 (Bell Avenue) and you will come to Queen Square (green space)
5 Walk diagonally to the right, across Queen Square and you will come to Prince St
6. Cross over onto Broad Quay and stay on Broad Quay and you will be in the town centre, where there are cafes, restaurants, a Tesco Express and a Co-op too,
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of the mind and how we work with each level to create successful, long lasting and sustainable change in our lives.
– The brain: understanding the basics of split brained research. We will look at the benefits of being whole brained (relaxed, receptive and reprogrammable) over being split brained (stressed) and the importance of being whole-brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds. We use muscle testing at every step in the PSYCH-K® Balance processes, so we’re never left second guessing if it’s worked. We don’t move on to the next step of the process until the previous one is complete. This helps to eliminate any doubt that the subconscious change has been successful.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that are used to change subconscious limiting beliefs into juicy, self enhancing beliefs. We call these the New Direction Balance and the Resolution Balance.
– Principles and philosophies of PSYCH-K®
– 7 categories of change: 77 example Goal Statements over 7 different categories, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
– Creating Well Formed Goal Statements: create your very own personal beliefs that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire and some fun and creative ways to do this.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience. The goal here is to achieve a state of peace and non attachment regarding the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself, when you are on your own.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her. Here we will learn how we can live more joyful, satisfying and harmonious lives.
– Creating a New Reality: create an alternative timeline that will help you understand what it is that you need to do to change yourself and your life.
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Tools of Divination: learn how to utilise tools such as oracle cards to gain insights and messages into your life and then share those messages with your subconscious mind.
– The PSYCH-K® Gaia Project protocol: learn how to go from helping ourselves and others on an individual basis, to learning how to support humanity on a global scale.
– Where you can go from here: other available PSYCH-K® workshops.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
I look forward to, hopefully, meeting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
Hugs and love
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop In-Person may be all that you ever need to help you with life challenges or blips. However, you might find yourself wanting to continue your PSYCH-K® journey and we have listed the dates for the follow on workshops below. More in-depth information can be found by searching for the workshops here, on the PSYCH-K® site and also by visiting our websites (please see above).
From the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop, you can go directly to the PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop In-Person or the PSYCH-K® Advanced Integration Workshop In -Person.
Master Facilitation Workshops In-Person
Bristol September 22nd-24th Cazzie
London November 17th-19th Cazzie
Advanced Integration Workshops In-Person
London October 19th-22nd Cazzie
Comments are closed.