THE BASIC PSYCH-K® WORKSHOP
In the space of a 3-Day experiential workshop, Certified PSYCH-K® Instructor Rosemarie Pletzer will teach you how to tap into your inner wisdom in order to quickly and easily change long-held sabotaging beliefs into beliefs that support you at subconscious level of mind.. This course will teach you everything you need to know to help yourself, your family, or your friends make significant and lasting changes in their lives.
What You Will Learn:
- The basic science behind the PSYCH-K® process
- The key characteristics of the conscious, subconscious, and superconscious minds
- The muscle testing procedure to communicate with the subconscious mind
- Powerful sensory based tools to clarify your beliefs and goals and to accelerate change
- Processes to identify and change negative or self-sabotaging beliefs into positive, supportive beliefs at the subconscious level of mind.
- Ways to create your own personalised belief statements to meet your life challenges and goals
- An expanded idea of what you can change, heal, and create in your life through your own innate wisdom
- 75 Belief statements in the areas of personal power, self-esteem, relationships, prosperity, spirituality, health, and grief from loss.
- Wisdom around aligning to Nature principles so as to live in greater harmony and peace
- A simple and effective process to transform the perception of stress and trauma
- How to apply PSYCH-K® in your life
- Rewrite the outdated programs in your subconscious to your consciously considered outlook
- Create beliefs that support you in having and maintaining a healthy and loving relationship with yourself and others.
- Release resistance to living a fully engaged life and realising your potential.
- Transform old attitudes around money and allow prosperity and abundance.
- Resolve painful memories or current situations and find greater peace and joy.
- Use your new skills to open up possibilities in all areas of your life.
Included In Your Tuition:
- Step-by-Step Instructional Folder and Key Information.
- 24 hours of Instruction with care and respect
- The workshop is a mix of lecture, group discussion, demonstration, and participation. You will be changing your own limiting beliefs by Saturday afternoon.