PSYCH-K® Advanced Integration Workshop
Hi, I’m Joan
These are challenging times and I feel it’s so important for people to have tools to not just survive, but to thrive. This is way I am teaching PSYCH-K workshops in my home. I’ll be keeping the size small and am happy to talk with you whether it makes sense for you to attend. I believe it’s so important that those who do come to feel comfortable with the workshop environment.
I believe beliefs set the limits to what we can achieve and PSYCH-K is a high-speed process to transforming the limiting subconscious beliefs that may be holding you back. PSYCH-K turns wisdom into habit by reprogramming your subconscious mind to be in alignment with your conscious goals, desires, and dreams.
I’ve been teaching PSYCH-K since 2007 and LOVE self-empowering people with the PSYCH-K process so you can live the life you really want while making a difference in the world!
How about we shatter the boundaries of what is possible and upgrade our beliefs together!
When you change your beliefs, you change the world by feeding the Collective Consciousness. What a gift!
With love and appreciation,
ADVANCED WORKSHOP TIMES & DATE
In my home you will be surrounded by beautiful art and crystals plus beautiful like-minded people ready to take a big leap in their transformation! Come join me on this magical journey!
Please check with Joan before making arrangements to see if there’s still space!
What I think you’ll love in taking a PSYCH-K Workshop are that the people who show up. Especially during these challenging time, we as human beings need physical connection!
Why take the Advanced Workshop?
This workshop is for those ready for accelerated change in their own lives and go deeper in PSYCH-K thought form, the transformational power of intention and love, plus learn advanced processes.
These processes address specific areas such as Relationships, Core Beliefs, Rapport and Effective Communication, as well diving into a deeper experience of energy through a process called Belief Points and Energy Focusing.
You will learn how to transform the trauma of birth and fear of death. A big favorite is that you will learn a process called surrogation that will allow you to help family, friends, or clients remotely. You can even help pets and those no longer on this physical plain.
This workshop is for anyone who has taken the Basic Workshop and does NOT require any practice time. Some people love to come right away to take a big leap in their transformation while others prefer to wait. Do what your heart tells you.
These powerful balances can dramatically accelerate your overall personal growth by clearing multiple issues at once.
In the Advanced Workshop, you’ll experience and learn:
- Core Belief Balance: This process addresses 13 core beliefs that often keep us from realizing our full potential in life. This balance prepares the mind-body system for accelerated change.
- Belief Points: Using 12 energy points on the body derived from ancient acupressure, you gain valuable information about the ways you are limiting yourself in a given situation. These points make beliefs easy to access and easy to change.
- Life Bonding Balance: The “trauma of birth” and the “fear of death” are two powerful aspects of human experience. This balance utilizes breath as a means of reprogramming the negative impact of these influences in our lives. By directing the breath back and forth between these two power points in the body, you release the stress associated with the birth and death experience.
- Relationship Balance: This balance will help you release personal issues with others and better understand the lessons in any relationship. It will provide a clearer perspective on the value of relationships between parents and children as well as between spouses, friends, and lovers.
- Rapport: You will learn how to create a deep sense of trust and safety with others in a matter of minutes.
- Energy Focusing: This process allows you to focus energy to a point on the body in order to change the energy at a belief point or to correct an energy imbalance.
- Surrogation: This technique allows for change at a distance. Surrogation uses a substitute person for muscle testing and balancing in the absence of the person for whom the change ork is being done.
Surrogation can be used to help friends, relatives, and even your pets!
PSYCH-K can help support your vitality and optimal health. It helped me to keep my knees healthy and avoid yet another painful knee surgery – I had four of them! At 61, I feel vibrant, youthful, and am embracing this stage of life.
Humanity is in a special transition as is our Earth and each of us can contribute by feeding the collective consciousness with love, compassion, and joy.
Being the change, is how we help… are you ready to transform the limiting beliefs to live your greatest life possible?
I’m excited to teach you PSYCH-K and be a part of your journey!
I made the BIG LEAP from twenty years in the corporate world to a PSYCH-K career and I love sharing tips on how you can make this time make big changes in your life, jump into work that you love and make money doing it! On a personal use level, I will share stories and “beliefs” that can accelerate your transformation.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE self-empowering others with PSYCH-K, and after this workshop, you’ll be ready to go!
Thank you so much for caring about your transformation. Your Transformation is a gift to yourself, others, and the world. Remember that your thoughts and beliefs may be private but their impact is public. By upgrading your beliefs, you will make a positive impact on the ocean of consciousness and unconsciously help to liberate others.
Tuition and Registration Process
50% payment will reserve your space. Remaining payment due by first day of workshop
Check, Money Orders, Zelle or Venmo- no extra fees
Please send an email to
1. Your full name as you’d like to see on the Affirmation of Completion
2. Email Address
3. Phone number
4. Which workshop you’ll be attending
5. Please Make the check payable to Joan Cameron.
6. Mail to Joan Cameron 5916 S. Hood Avenue. Portland, OR 97239
To Pay by Credit Card
Please send an email to
1. Your full name as you’d like to see on the Certificate of Completion,
2. Email Address
3. Phone number
4. Which workshop you’ll be attending.
5. I’ll send you a Paypal link to your email and you will fill in your credit card information. Please note there is a $30 additional fee for credit cards
Portland International Airport (PDX)
It is about 10 miles to the workshop location. If there is little traffic it is about 15-20 minutes. During commuter times it is approximately 45 minutes.
Portland’s airport has been named the Best Airport by U.S Travel Magazine for four straight years! It’s easy to get around, the security lines are mostly short and the security and personnel are friendly! I may be biased but I’ve traveled to most airports in the US and many abroad and agree it’s awesome! The airport has local shops such as Columbia Sportswear, Nike, and Pendleton Woven
Very fun for shopping is that Oregon has NO sales tax.
* There are many AirBnB’s in the area around the Workshop. I’m happy to send you more accommodation ideas!
Public Transportation Portland is Proud Of
Portland has excellent public transportation. There is a light rail system that goes from the airport to downtown Portland and west. It ends about 2-3 miles from the workshop location. Uber is a big favorite for workshop participants too but if you want some freedom a rental car may be a good option.
Local Attractions and Things to Do, Eat, and Be Merry
I am a native Oregonian and tree hugger! I love it when people come to visit our treasured Portland and the surrounding beauty. I think Portland earns the bumper sticker “Keep Portland Weird.” If you’ve never been here, I think you’ll love it!
* Japanese Gardens with Tea House – my favorite! 10 minutes from downtown
* Columbia Gorge – Multnomah Falls (despite recent fire, it’s still beautiful) 45 minutes drive from Portland
* Pittock Mansion and spectacular view of Portland and when clear one can see Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood, Mt Adams, and even a peek of Mt. Ranier. 10-15 minutes from downtown
* NW 23rd – a trendy street with shops, bars, restaurants and coffee houses with many older PDX (Portland) houses
* Pearl District – Also in the NW portion of downtown Portland with galleries, shops, restaurants, and lofts. It was modeled after San Francisco
* SE Hawthorne and SE Division – old 70s Hippy areas plus younger crowd and where Portlandia, the TV show was based upon and filmed.
* Portland Food Carts. There are over 500 food carts in Portland with some fine dining at reasonable costs. Portland has a wonderful food culture, with food from around the world.
* Portland Micro Breweries. Portland has the most Micro-Breweries Per Capita in the United States. If you’re a beer lover you’ll be in heaven. If you prefer wine or cocktails, don’t worry; Portland has a ton to offer.
* Or if you like Teas/Coffees, Portland is a close second to Seattle in having a Coffee Shop or two or three on every corner!
* Portland Spirit – ride the Portland Spirit, have dinner or just enjoy the boat ride along the Willamette River
* Spectacular Oregon Coast – it’s about a 90 minute beautiful drive to the Oregon Coast. Cannon Beach is a favorite with art galleries and still it very quaint and small, but there are many towns to stay.
* Oregon Wine – The Willamette Valley is Famous for its Pinot Noir. Dundee, McMinnville is just 45 minutes from Portland and there are nearly 100 wineries.
* Hiking and Silver Creek Falls. Silver Creek Falls is a treasure and about 1 hour from Portland near Silverton that is home to the Oregon Gardens another treasure. Silverton is home to first transgender mayor in the country and the basis of Hollywood movies. I’m very proud of the diversity and openness that one can find in our state.
What a gift you’ll be giving yourself, to others, and to helping to raise Sacred Global Consciousness!
With Love and Joy,