PSYCH-K is a Self-Realization Tool For Life!
Ready to Take a Big Step Forward?
Hi, I’m Joan
I’ve been teaching PSYCH-K for 12- years and LOVE self-empowering people with the PSYCH-K process so we can live the life we really want while making a difference in the world!
How about we shatter the boundaries of what is possible and upgrade our beliefs?
After taking the PSYCH-K Basic you will have ALL the skills and tools you need to use PSYCH-K alone, (I’ll teach you self-muscle testing on Sunday), help family and friends or use it professionally! This is no teaser course, it’s the heart of the PSYCH-K process that I continue to use with clients. I’ll help speed up your results by sharing my experience of working with hundreds of people.
You’ll receive an Instructional Packet with easy to follow steps and you’ll be changing subconscious beliefs by Saturday afternoon. The workshop will be fun as I love to laugh, especially at myself. I believe mistakes are a valuable part of life and boy have I made a bunch of them. You’ll discover that there’s no need to memorize anything to start getting results quickly.
What I love the most about PSYCH-K are that the people who show up for a workshop are beams of light. I met my best friend, Kathleen, at my Basic Workshop in 2006.
PSYCH-K has given me a high-speed process to shatter the mental blocks and fear that use to hold me back. I continue to use PSYCH-K to reach my dreams and goals such as writing a book called , The Girl Who Believed, and how I helped my Mom and her family enjoyed an extra fifteen months of life when the medical world gave up on her. My Mom loved PSYCH-K and took both the Basic and Advanced Workshops from me and together we showed what the power of belief can do.
It has helped me work through life’s toughest challenges such as the loss of my Mom and other loved ones, including pets, a failed business in Australia, or when relationships don’t work out. It helped me bounce back when I lost a ton of money in the real estate crash in 2009. Today, feel blessed with abundance in all forms, I feel secure in my abilities to serve others and make a living, and most importantly I feel connected to the divine and follow the guidance I receive from the inside.
PSYCH-K has helped me to keep my knees healthy and avoid yet another painful knee surgery – I had four of them! At 59, I feel vibrant, youthful, and am embracing this stage of life. I have created a business I love while traveling to Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, Nicaragua, helping others and doing what I love – scuba diving!
By taking the PSYCH-K Basic Workshop, I’ve acquired a tool that helps to turn dreams into reality for life!
The world needs your transformation and I’m excited to be a part of your journey.
BASIC WORKSHOP DATES, TIMES, LOCATION
Saturday and Sunday: 9 am – 5:30 pm. Registration starts at 8:30 on Saturday.
Monday: 9 am – 4pm
Location: My Residence: 5916 SW Hood Avenue. Portland, Ore. 97239
Space is limited to 12 people and be ready to be surrounded by inspiring art, crystals, and like-minded people!
Saturday and Sunday will be focused on learning the PSYCH-K process and while you will experience changing limiting beliefs, Monday is intended to do a DEEP DIVE into your specific goals. I will give you insights on how to approach specific problems pulling from the hundreds of sessions and workshops that I have conducted!
The goal of Monday is to turbo-charge your growth by changing the limiting subconscious beliefs that hold you back from your potential.
If you just can’t make Monday, you’ll have all the tools and I’ll be sending you supporting information.
For Videos, Success Stories, and More … Come Visit my Website (Click here!)
The PSYCH-K Basic is workshop is no teaser course, it is the heart soul of this powerful process for change, that you can use anytime; alone, with family or friends, or even professionally. This process is used by some of the top coaches in the United States, health professionals such as naturopaths, chiropractors, acupuncturists and psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors. The beauty of the PSYCH-K process is that it is simple and easy to learn and to use for everyone! I have even had participants as young as ten years old in a workshop.
What’s Included in Your Investment
PSYCH-K Basic Instructional Packet and Workshop
* You’ll get an easy to follow, step-by-step Instructional Packet – no memorization required to produce long lasting results!
* How to create well-formed Goal Statements, representing your desired beliefs, that are customized for your life to produce maximum results in meeting your goals..
* 77 ready-made goal statements by Robert Williams around personal power, self-esteem, relationships, health & body, prosperity, grief and loss, and spirituality.
* 33 beliefs inspired by Dr. Bruce Lipton Ph.D. and Created by Robert Williams on learning from nature, called the “Principles of Nature.” These can transform your life and business
* How to transform the effects of distress/stress/trauma in a matter of minutes
* Goal Clarification process for the Subconscious for both the Conscious and Subconscious Mind when needed
* How to communicate with the Superconscious (for Permission) and Subconscious mind through Muscle Testing
* Learn Self-muscle Testing to do the entire process completely alone, anytime you want!
* You’ll learn to change processes (rewire your brain- re-write limiting belief to self-enhancing beliefs in a matter of minutes
* How to apply PSYCH-K in Your Life!
* Plus, you’ll be beginning your transformation and will change limiting beliefs starting Saturday afternoon!
Additional Gifts Included in the Workshop
* A small, intimate group for personal attention, optimal learning and connection
* Certificate of Completion with 18 hours of training.
* PSYCH-K Falcon Logo and use of PSYCH-K Facilitator
* This is a priceless gift for a Lifetime to yourself, family, friends, and/or clients!
I made the BIG LEAP from twenty years in the corporate world to a PSYCH-K career and I love sharing tips on how you can make this time make big changes in your life, jump into work that you love and make money doing it! On a personal use level, I will share stories and “beliefs” that can accelerate your transformation.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE self-empowering others with PSYCH-K, and after this workshop, you’ll be ready to go!
Thank you so much for caring about your transformation. Your Transformation is a gift to yourself, others, and the world. Remember that your thoughts and beliefs may be private but their impact is public. By upgrading your beliefs, you will make a positive impact on the ocean of consciousness and unconsciously help to liberate others.
A little more about the Monday:
You’ll experience PSYCH-K for added change and transformation. We’ll focus on your specific goals and reprogram your subconscious with life-enhancing beliefs. I’ll recommend how to use PSYCH-K to address your specific goals and challenges and we’ll use what you learned over the weekend to further enhance your understanding and skill in using PSYCH-K
Plus in-depth practice of muscle testing both with a partner and using self-muscle testing for added confidence
I’ll customize my examples to meet the group’s particular needs and requests that we will define in the beginning of the day
A fun, interactive experience of learning and change
I’ll share my experience and inside tips related to many topics such as disease, illness, weight loss, career changes, prosperity, relationships, career and spirituality and personal growth that can accelerate your progress and help you realize your dreams and goals faster
I’ll share how to use the Whole-Brain State for added creativity, to reduce stress, and solve problems
We’ll dive deeper into taking effective action to accelerate your growth
Practice, practice, practice
Tuition and Registration Process
PSYCH-K 3-Day Basic Workshop
Regular Tuition $850 the day of the workshop
Early Tuition: $800 paid in full prior to workshop beginning
Early Early Tuition: $750 Paid in full 21 days prior to workshop start date.
Check or Money Orders – no extra fees
Please send an email to Joan@YourBeliefsMatter.com
1. Your full name as you’d like to see on the Certificate of Completion,
2. Email Address
3. Phone number
4. Which workshop you’ll be attending
5. Please Make the check payable to Joan Cameron. Mail to Joan Cameron 5916 SW Hood Avenue. Portland, OR 97239
To Pay by Credit Card
Please send an email to Joan@YourBeliefsMatter.com
1. Your full name as you’d like to see on the Certificate of Completion,
2. Email Address
3. Phone number
4. Which workshop you’ll be attending.
5. I’ll send you a Paypal link to your email and you will fill in your credit card information. Please note there is a $30 additional fee for credit cards
Accommodations in Lovely Portland
Airbnb is an affordable option used by workshop participants. The workshop is located centrally to Portland as it’s just 3 miles south of downtown. This area is also called John’s Landing with SW Macadam Street being a main street. This area is considered SW Portland or unofficially South Portland.
Areas close to the Willamette River considered SE and NE is not far away. You will need to cross a bridge. It will be busy on weekdays due to commuter traffic.
* Bellaterra B&B. Cost about: About $135. Bellaterranbnb.com.
3935 SW Corbett Ave, Portland, OR 97239. Phone: (503)-332-8125.
It’s about 1 mile from the workshop with a hill. It’s nestled in a neighborhood. Many participants have stayed there, most very happy but they maybe in the process of selling.
* River Edge Hotel and Spa. Cost $150+. Riversedgehotel.com.,
This is within one mile of the workshop along the Willamette River. It’s beautiful and quiet with a restaurant next door and a walking path. Best prices on-line.
0455 SW Hamilton Ct, Portland OR 97239. (503)-802-5800.
* The Fulton House BnB –$160+. This is a beautiful house and high end BnB Experience that is less than a mile from the workshop and close to Zupans, a high end grocery, restaurants, the Willamette Park and walkway. Thefultonhouse.com. Address: 7006 SW Virginia Ave, Portland, OR 97219 (503) 892-5781
* Affordable Motels can be found on SW Barbur Blvd. This would be about a 15 minute drive.
* Holiday Inn Express NW Vaughn. $160 (best prices online) is about 6 miles away but is near the trendy NW 23rd District and Pearl District and downtown Portland. Depending on traffic, it will take about 15 minutes to get the workshop. The Hotel has free parking.
2333 NW Vaughn St, Portland, OR 97210. (503) 484-1100
There are many hotel options that you may want to check. Please note that on Monday – Friday, the traffic is heavy between in the morning and evenings and while the distance is not far, coming to the workshop in SW Portland from NE, SE, NW Portland will require added time.
* Tiny House Hotel. This is an opportunity to test living in a tiny home. Depending on traffic it is about 15 minutes away. One participant said it was great. 5009 NE 11th Ave, Portland, OR 97211. Phone: (503) 288-5225
Public Transportation Portland is Proud Of
Portland has excellent public transportation. There is a light rail system that goes from the airport to downtown Portland and west. It ends about 2-3 miles from the workshop location. The bus system goes all over Portland and comes within two blocks of the workshop on SW Macadam Street/Pendleton in John’s Landing. Uber is a big favorite for workshop participants too but if you want some freedom a rental car may be a good option. Portland’s airport has been named the Best Airport by U.S Travel Magazine for four straight years! It’s easy to get around, the security lines are mostly short and the security and personnel are friendly! I may be biased but I’ve traveled to most airports in the US and many abroad and agree it’s awesome! The airport has local shops such as Columbia Sportswear, Nike, and Pendleton Woven
Portland International Airport (PDX)
Miles for the most extraordinary blankets and clothes. Oregon has no sales tax.
There is shopping very close to the airport too so when you return your car and have some extra time, you can check it out.
Local Attractions and Things to Do, Eat, and Be Merry
I am a native Oregonian and tree hugger! I love it when people come to visit our treasured Portland and the surrounding beauty. I think Portland earns the bumper sticker “Keep Portland Weird.” If you’ve never been here, I think you’ll love it!
* Japanese Gardens with Tea House – my favorite! 10 minutes from downtown
* Columbia Gorge – Multnomah Falls (despite recent fire, it’s still beautiful) 45 minutes drive from Portland
* Pittock Mansion and spectacular view of Portland and when clear one can see Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood, Mt Adams, and even a peek of Mt. Ranier. 10-15 minutes from downtown
* NW 23rd – a trendy street with shops, bars, restaurants and coffee houses with many older PDX (Portland) houses
* Pear District – Also in the NW portion of downtown Portland with gallaries, shops, restaurants, and lofts. It was modeled after San Francisco
* SE Hawthorne and SE Division – old 70s Hippy areas plus younger crowd and where Portlandia, the TV show was based upon and filmed.
* Portland Food Carts. There are over 500 food carts in Portland with some fine dining at reasonable costs. Portland has a wonderful food culture, with food from around the world.
* Portland Micro Breweries. Portland has the most Micro-Breweries Per Capita in the United States. If you’re a beer lover you’ll be in heaven. If you prefer wine or cocktails, don’t worry; Portland has a ton to offer.
* Or if you like Teas/Coffees, Portland is a close second to Seattle in having a Coffee Shop or two or three on every corner!
* Portland Spirit – ride the Portland Spirit, have dinner or just enjoy the boat ride along the Willamette River
* Spectacular Oregon Coast – it’s about a 90 minute beautiful drive to the Oregon Coast. Canon Beach is a favorite with art galleries and still it very quaint and small, but there are many towns to stay.
* Oregon Wine – The Willamette Valley is Famous for its Pinot Noir. Dundee, McMinnville is just 45 minutes from Portland and there are nearly 100 wineries.
* Hiking and Silver Creek Falls. Silver Creek Falls is a treasure and about 1 hour from Portland near Silverton that is home to the Oregon Gardens another treasure. Silverton is home to first transgender mayor in the country and the basis of Hollywood movies. I’m very proud of the diversity and openness that one can find in our state.
Nearby Restaurants- walking distance
Jola Cafe – Small meals – 5915 SW Corbett Ave (two blocks away)
Corbett Fish House 5901 SW Corbett Ave (two blocks away)
Elephants on Corbett – deli – 5221 SW Corbett Ave
New Taste of India – 6123 SW Macadam
E Guapo Taco 6141 SW Macadam
Subway – 6050 SW Macadam
Starbucks – 6080 SW Macadam Ave
Thai PK- 6141 SW Macadam – weekdays
Szechuan Chef – Chinese 5331 SW Macadam #115
Buffalo Gap – 6835 SW Macadam Ave
McMenamins Fulton Pub & Brewery – 0618 SW Nebraska St.
Jolly Rogers Pub (a dive but good burgers)
Koji Osakaya 7007 SW Macadam – longer walk
Cafe Du Berry – French twist – 6439 SW Macadam Ave
New Seasons Grocery– 1214 SE Tacoma St – local store- organic foods – soups, salads, stir fry, etc. – 3 miles
Zupans – 7221 SW Macadam Ave – high end specialty store – soups, sushi, salads, etc. – 1 mile
My Love Affair With PSYCH-K Since 2006
I am so proud to be a PSYCH-K Instructor!
And after teaching more than 150 workshops, in Oregon, Hawaii, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, California, Utah, Montana, Egypt, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, and France, I still LOVE it! I am amazed by the results it produces in my life, with the clients I work with, and from workshop participants!
After the 3-Day Basic, you will be using exactly the same process I use with clients after 13 years, and because the power truly lies within the individual, you will be trained to unleash it. The results do not depend upon skill and the time you practice, but on your ability to read and follow the Instructions, your loving guide. You won’t need to memorize complicated instructions. Facilitating PSYCH-K is a pure joy for those ready to unleash their potential.
What a gift you’ll be giving yourself (unconsciously liberating others to be their best), to others, and to helping to raise Sacred Global Consciousness!
Please feel free to call or email me and see if the PSYCH-K Basic Workshop, and me as your Instructor, is the best fit for you!
With Love and Joy,