Hello Conscious Creators,
Are you ready to step into your light and become the powerful creator that you really are?
If you are, this Online Workshop – Level 1 could be for you. At this workshop, you will learn how to take charge of your own life, by changing the subconscious limiting beliefs that are keeping you where you are. When these changes are made, new options and experiences become available to you and you will have the potential to change anything you want, from procrastinating about doing the dishes, to achieving your life long dreams.
When: December 2nd – 4th
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm, GMT, with short breaks during the day and an hour for lunch. You don’t have to be in the UK to attend this workshop. The magic is that you can join from anywhere in the world and from the comfort of your own home.
(Click here to check the time if you are in a different time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.).
It is important to be on time for the workshop, so that we can start prompt at 9.00am GMT. The call will be open to join from 8.50am GMT.
Instructor: Cazzie Dare
What you will learn at the workshop
- How to create a powerful collaboration between your conscious, subconscious, and superconscious minds, in order to transform limiting beliefs and reach your desired goals in life.
- How to use Self Muscle Testing to communicate directly with your subconscious mind, where at least 95% of your thoughts and actions originate.
- How to speak the language of your subconscious mind that is different from the language of your conscious mind!
- How to transform the perception of a stressful or traumatic event from the past that limits the full expression of your life in the present.
- How to use a simple 4-step PSYCH-K® process to help resolve problems and stressors in your daily life. This process helps you get from where you are now to where you want to be instead.
- How to utilize the Wisdom of Mother Nature in every area of your life, by integrating eleven key Principles of Nature that you will learn in the workshop.
- How, besides serving yourself, you can also serve all of humanity simply and effectively by using a specific process called The Gaia Protocol!
- Creating a New Reality Protocol: How to create your desired future and what you need to do to get there. This can be your personal future or a more global future for humanity.
Please note that the Level 1 Online workshop permits you to work with yourself only. If your goal is to work with others, you will need to complete the in person Basic workshop.
Things to know if you book a place at the workshop
You will need:
- Access to a printer to print the material before the Workshop starts. You will receive a link to click on to download the materials. This link will be disabled a few days after it is sent, so please make sure you print the materials as soon as the link is received.
- A good and stable internet connection for the duration of the Workshop.
- Commitment to attend the workshop in its entirety, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM GMT every day, from Friday to Sunday.
Monday November 28th 2022
- 7.00PM GMT: We will have a pre workshop Zoom call, so that we can meet each other and get to know each other and also go over some logistics for the workshop. I will send the Zoom link for this call on the morning of the 21st. Please put this date and time in your diary.
- You will also receive the very important Zoom link for the three day workshop. The link will be the same for each day and there won’t be a password to put in. This should make it easier for you to join the call. Please keep this link easily accessible and ready for the first day of the workshop.
- You will receive a link to download the electronic version of the Class Materials.. This link expires three days after being sent, so please make sure you have your materials printed within this time frame.
- If you don’t receive any of these links, please check your spam box/junk mail. If it’s not there, please write to me at to let me know that you haven’t received the information.
Thursday December 15TH 7.00PM GMT: We will have a follow up Zoom call two weeks after the workshop to have a cuppa and a catch up to see how everyone is doing and to share experiences and ask questions.
There will also be a Whatsapp support group to join for this specific workshop group and the link to join the group will be sent a few days before the workshop. The group will be active and available on an ongoing basis and I will also be available, indefinitely, for any questions you have about what you have learned at the workshop.
IMPORTANT: You will need to print this manual before the workshop. If you don’t have a printer,, please make sure you have access to one via a friend or a printing shop. The material is for personal use only.
If you have any questions at all about the workshop, don’t hesitate to ask and I’ll be happy to answer them.