CONGRATULATIONS on the desire to become a Masterful Facilitator and continue your PSYCH-K® journey❣️
This course is designed to help you learn and develop high-level facilitation skills when working with yourself and others.
It is for professional and non-professional PSYCH-K® Facilitators who wish to fine tune their skills beyond what is possible during the Basic and other PSYCH-K® Workshops. This workshop allows for increased effectiveness, ease, and confidence with facilitating. The Basic workshop is the only pre-requisite and therefore only Basic balances that will be used during this workshop.
This workshop will also qualify you to be listed on the PSYCH-K® website if you’d like to be found by those searching for sessions.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Surrogation for long distance sessions
- Discover spiritual messages in challenging situations or conditions
- Conduct effective and dynamic in-person sessions
- Conduct effective and dynamic internet sessions (Skype, Zoom etc.)
- Conduct effective and dynamic phone sessions
- Personally, benefit from Balances you facilitate with others
- Manage session exceptions
- Deeper understanding of PSYCH-K®
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating!
- Develop a personal “core-connection” statement about PSYCH-K®
- And so much more!
In addition to these skills, with full registration, a 41-page Facilitator’s Manual is sent via email. Honor yourself and the process of PSYCH-K® by registering at least 21-14 days prior to the workshop. There is a considerable amount of information sent in advanced for thoughtful consideration and reading.
A Zoom call is schedule prior to the workshop to answer any questions and cover as much information as possible. If you are unable to attend the call, email all your questions and they will be addressed during the call and a recording made available for you. Be confident with self-muscle testing as this will be used in internet and phone sessions.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR FOR THIS ADVENTURE!
INVESTMENT IN YOUR MASTERY: $1300
LOCATION: North Dallas, TX address shared with registration.
Use www.airbnb.com or www.Hotels.com to search for accommodations if needed.
This Fire Station is within a block: 1009 N. Waterview Parkway, Richardson, TX 75080
Click HERE for group rate at DoubleTree. Several dinner options in walking distance (3 miles from workshop). Click “special rates” and enter corporate account #3334652 for $109 per night. Hot breakfast, WIFI and Parking already included. If you Uber/Lyft to the class and we will give you a ride back each night.
Dallas Love Field (16 miles) and DFW International (22 miles)
- Plan travel accordingly for class hours 8:50 am-6:00pm
- Plan to arrive at class WELL RESTED for FULL days of shifts and learning!
- To complete this workshop it will be necessary to be present until 6:00pm on Sunday!
- Plan any travel on Sunday, if needed, at 9:00pm or later!
I can’t wait to witness and share in this part of your journey❣️‼️🎯🙌🏻 🙏