PSYCH-K® Online Level 2 is now available for anyone that has attended Online Level 1! This workshop will help you build great confidence, ease and skill facilitating with others online video sessions and telephone sessions!
Once completed you can use the title “PSYCH-K® Facilitator” and choose to have a listing as a Preferred Faciitator on www.psych-k.com
Online Level 2 is now available for you attend if you have already completed Level 1, and will give you the resources and training to use PSYCH-K to conduct amazing private sessions either personally or professionally for online on video calls and on the telephone. This is the online version of our Master Facilitation Workshop.
7 Hours per day starting at 9am: London, Dublin 10am: CEST, Rome, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Copenhagen, Cairo 11am: Athens, Moscow – You can join from anywhere in the world if the time suits you!
*To register please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and workshop you would like to attend and Ian will send you all the details.
**If you have any questions please book a 15 Minute Zoom Discovery Call and I’ll give you a Personalised Overview of our new Level 2 workshop, Answer ALL Your Questions and Let YOU Know What to Expect!
In the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 2 you will learn how to:
- Adapt what you learned in Online – Level 1 from using only for yourself to working with others long distance
- Surrogate your Partner for long distance sessions
- Transform the perception of stress into a state of peace with a Partner
- Discover spiritual messages that may be present in challenging situations
- Understand how to work with secondary gains at a deeper level
- Conduct effective and dynamic online video sessions from start to finish
- Conduct effective and dynamic phone sessions from start to finish
- Benefit from Balances you facilitate with others and that they facilitate with you
- Resolve occasional exceptions to the Balance processes
- Expand your facilitation skills based on helpful feedback after each session
- Develop a personal core-connection statement describing your role as a PSYCH-K® Facilitator
- Use the designation of PSYCH-K® Facilitator and be listed on the international PSYCH-K® website, if you choose
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating PSYCH-K®!
In preparation for the workshop, you will receive the PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 2 Facilitator’s Manual which is a valuable resource for understanding and facilitating successful private sessions.
After the workshop, you will be invited to attend a post-workshop call and receive a document with additional information on subjects such as marketing, how to conduct an effective presentation of PSYCH-K® to groups and organizations, the dos and don’ts of conducting private sessions, and much more.
The PSYCH-K® Online Workshop – Level 2 available for anyone around the world via Zoom.
Since 2010, Ian Spicer has taught thousands of people and hundreds of workshops all over the world. He teaches the Basic, Advanced Integration and Master Facilitation Workshops as well as leads Divine Integration Retreats whenever possible. Ian is deeply passionate about PSYCH-K® and sharing this wonderful process with people in a way that makes it easy for them to understand and inspired to use it in their every day life. He prides himself on always creating a safe and fun workshop environment for the transformation that always takes place.
Since 2007 Ian has also facilitated PSYCH-K® Private Sessions with thousands of people and loves working with his clients to help them radically improve their experience of life in the most powerful, fastest and simplest way possible
Workshop Participant Reviews about Ian Spicer
You can also Register Here
After Workshop Support
After you have completed the workshop Ian makes himself available to answer questions, troubleshoot and help keep you on track. Almost always they are simple pieces of advice that people require to get them moving, however, if you don’t have easy access to this advice it can slow you down dramatically.
Contact Ian Directly
Feel free to connect Ian on any of the below numbers if you have some questions, want to know more or if you would like to meet Ian. He would love to hear from you!
- All Countries: +61 414 426 486 (anytime 9-5pm Sydney Australia Time) – Text or Call. Happy to Call You Back if you Leave a Message.
- Australia: 0414 426 486 (anytime 9-5pm Sydney Australia Time) – Text or Call. Happy to Call You Back if you Leave a Message.