Thank you for your interest the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop in London.
I will share some basic workshop information here for you and for more detailed information about PSYCH-K®, the London workshop and to book your place, please go to my website www.yearning4learning.co.uk. You can also email me at with any questions you have and I’ll be more than happy to help.
At your Basic workshop, you will spend the three days making new like minded friends, laughing, transforming and learning how to create your life as you really want it to be. Are you ready for the magic? If so, please keep reading and I look forward to hopefully seeing you at the workshop 🤗.
May 1st – 3rd 2020
£535 if paid by March 31st 2020
£595 if paid between April 1st and May 1st 2020
Please note, the early bird price isn’t available within the month before the workshop. If you miss the deadline for the early bird, you will be able to pay the full price, or, alternatively, book on the next available workshop.
Payment plans can be arranged by contacting me directly. The last payment must be completed and received before the start of the workshop.
Novotel Hotel London West – 5 minute walk from Hammersmith tube station.
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
Day 1 –
– Beliefs, where they come from and how they affect us in our daily life. I will show you my Belief Cycle, so that you can really understand the impact our subconscious beliefs have on our daily lives.
– The three parts of the mind and how we work with each one to make successful, long lasting change in our lives.
The brain – understanding the basics of split brained research and what it means to be whole brained. We will look at the importance and relevance of being whole brained when making effective change in our lives.
What is a PSYCH-K® Balance and more about PSYCH-K®.
– Muscle Testing: learn how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds.
– Two PSYCH-K® Balances: the actual processes which result in limiting beliefs being changed into supporting beliefs in the subconscious mind.
– How to create your very own personal well formed Goal Statements: theses statements will help you begin to move towards the experiences you want and desire.
Clarification for the subconscious mind – describing a Goal Statement in more detail for the subconscious mind.
– Use PSYCH-K® In Your Daily Life: we’ll bring everything together that we have learned so far into a structure that shoes us how to get from where we are now to where we want to be instead. We will move from our current experience to our desired experience in a few simple steps.
– Different categories with 77 Goal Statements covering the areas of Relationships, Personal Power, Self esteem, Prosperity, Grief and Loss, Spirituality and Health and Body.
-Secondary Gain: if there were to be any benefits to staying in your old behaviour, what might those benefits be. When the subconscious need to stay as we are outweighs our desire to change, we can find it challenging to change. We will look at how to identify and overcome possible secondary gain, so that we can move forward towards our goals.
– Transforming the Perception of a Stressful Situation: past, present or future, including trauma, phobias and general life challenges.
– Self testing – self muscle testing techniques that will help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances for yourself, when you are on your own.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her.
– PSYCH-K® Principles and Philosophies
– Where to go from here: what other PSYCH-K® workshops are available.
– The PSYCH-K® Gaia Project
– Workshop close.
How to book: Please go to http://yearning4learning.co.uk. If the workshop is sold out, there will be a notice on that particular workshop.
How PSYCH-K® came into my life
I first found PSYCH-K®, or rather PSYCH-K® found me (it has a way of finding us when we’re ready) in April 2005. After spending my life searching for the elusive ‘something’ and studying and training since my early 20’s, I finally found what I had been looking for, for all of these years.
In 2004, I attended the Science and Consciousness Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where I was a volunteer along with some friends. It was here that I first heard about Bruce Lipton due to being the volunteer door monitor for his presentation. I left Bruce’s talk knowing that something huge had changed within me, but I didn’t know what; I just knew it was potentially life changing.
The following year in 2005, I went back to the same conference, this time in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Bruce was talking again, but this time with someone called Rob Williams, who was talking about something called PSYCH-K®. During Rob’s talk about PSYCH-K®, I had a deep sense of knowing that this is what I’d been searching for and it was like a lightbulb went on in my mind and every cell in my body woke up and had the biggest party ever 🎉
I spoke to Rob and Bruce after the talk and Bruce told me in no uncertain terms, that I HAD to take a PSYCH-K® workshop, so I did. I attended my first PSYCH-K® Basic workshop in November 2005 and I haven’t looked back since. On the way home from the workshop, I remember having the realisation that, if I ever have another wobble in my life, it would be ok. I knew I had a process at my fingertips that I could use any time to overcome any perceived difficulty or challenge I experienced. I started to use PSYCH-K® with myself straight after my Basic workshop (I’ll show you how to do this at the workshop) and, after a while, I realised and understood that the elusive thing I’d been searching for since I was very young was actually me. I had spent so much of my life searching outside myself for answers and, finally, I was able to realise that a) what I really wanted to find was me and who I really was, and b) that all of the answers I had been seeking were within me and so began my PSYCH-K® journey back to wholeness and I am grateful every day for this.
Thank you for reading and blessings to you.