Thank you for your interest in the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person in London.
It will be a fun 3 days with lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the London Basic workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions and accommodation etc Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
If you have any questions at all prior to the workshop, or would like to book a place, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or you can go directly to my website www.yearning4learning.co.uk (link below)
All the very best and I’m looking forward to hopefully meeting you at the workshop.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at the:
The Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
To book your place, please visit my website by clicking on ‘continue reading’ in the box below.
Cost: $950USD early bird / $1035USD if booked up to two weeks prior to the workshop.
The GBP conversion price can be found on my website and is updated live twice a day. If you have a Paypal account, you may be able to pay in 3 instalments through the Paypal Pay Later option. This is subject to Paypal’s credit check which is done at the time of booking.
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.00pm days 1 and 2
9.00am – 5.30pm on day 3.
*A buffet lunch is included in the workshop price* and lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 60 minutes.
Please note, if you prefer to bring your own lunch, that’s absolutely fine, however,a reduction in the cost of the workshop can’t be provided for doing this, as the price is the same as all other workshops and lunch is an added benefit for this venue only. You can also have lunch in the hotel bar area and restaurant as well. There will be a mid morning and mid afternoon break and water and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Driving: If you click on the link below, on the left hand side of the page, just underneath the map, is a button that says ‘driving directions’ https://www.leonardohotels.co.uk/hotels/london/leonardo-heathrow-airport/map
Parking at the hotel is free for workshop participants. Please note spaces cannot be reserved and are on a first come, first served basis.
National Express Coaches arrive at the Terminal 2 Coach and Bus station. The 111 and U3 buses can be taken from the bus station (exit C) to the hotel. It’s only two stops away and you will need to get off at the Sipson Way/Blunts Avenue stop.It takes 45 – 60 minutes from London Victoria Coach Station to Terminal 2. National Express coaches travel from all over the UK and to view their website, click here https://www.nationalexpress.com/en
The Elizabeth Line connects Heathrow with Central London, East London, Essex and Reading (via changes). It takes around 30 minutes to travel from Paddington station to Terminal 2 at Heathrow Airport and tickets cost approx £12.80 one way.To view stops on the Elizabeth line, click here https://tfl.gov.uk/elizabeth-line/route/elizabeth/
The Piccadilly Line runs from North London, through central London to Heathrow Terminal 2. It takes around 46 minutes to travel from central London to Terminal 2 and tickets cost approx £6 from central London.To view stops on the Piccadilly line, click here https://tfl.gov.uk/tube/route/piccadilly
The Heathrow Express runs direct from Paddington station to Heathrow Terminal 2 in 15 minutes. The cost is approximately £37 return.To view the HE website, click here https://www.heathrowexpress.com/?tid=WEXT13298&CMP=PSB200&utm_source=google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=PPCWMGoogle&gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiIOmBhDjARIsAP6YhSVS9JfarVGzNxfJtCFrQoGRjhvSJs5keFOYmr1Hu-HK3diYnObGKUUaAi19EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds#/
Terminal 2 underground station to the Coach and Bus station and the bus from the coach station to the hotel: From the underground, it takes approx 4 mins to get to T2 via the travelator. Once you are in T2, there will be signs to the Central Coach station and it takes another few minutes via lift and the escalator to reach the bus station. If you can manage the escalators they are much quicker than waiting for the lifts. When you arrive at the coach station, go to exit C and you can catch the 111 bus to the hotel, which is only two stops away. The U3 also goes directly from the coach station to the hotel. The bus stop for both buses is Sipson Way/Blunts Avenue. It only takes a few minutes, so keep an eye out for the bus stop.
For more details about getting from the different terminals at Heathrow Airport to the hotel, click on this link https://www.leonardohotels.co.uk/hotels/london/leonardo-heathrow-airport/map
A discount rate is available if you would like to stay at the hotel. The cost is £99 per night, including breakfast and VAT.
- Dates: The discount rate is only available for check in the day before the workshop and check out the day after the last day of the workshop. You can also check in and out at any time within this range. For example, you can check in the day before day 1 and check out on day 3, or check in on day 1 and check out on day 3.
- Cancellation: For notice of cancellation received between 14 and 30 days prior to arrival – 90% of the price will be taken. For notice of cancellation received within 13 days of the arrival date – 100% of the price will be taken.
There are alternative options available at the various other airport hotels, which can be booked directly through the individual hotels. Other options can also be found through various booking operators, such as Booking.com and Air bnb’s are also an as well.
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of the mind and how we work with each level to create successful, long lasting and sustainable change in our lives.
– The brain: understanding the basics of split brained research. We will look at the benefits of being whole brained (relaxed, receptive and reprogrammable) over being split brained (stressed) and the importance of being whole-brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds. We use muscle testing at every step in the PSYCH-K® Balance processes, so we’re never left second guessing if it’s worked. We don’t move on to the next step of the process until the previous one is complete. This helps to eliminate any doubt that the subconscious change has been successful.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that are used to change subconscious limiting beliefs into juicy, self enhancing beliefs. We call these the New Direction Balance and the Resolution Balance.
– Principles and philosophies of PSYCH-K®
– 7 categories of change: 77 example Goal Statements over 7 different categories, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
– Creating Well Formed Goal Statements: create your very own personal beliefs that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire and some fun and creative ways to do this.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience. The goal here is to achieve a state of peace and non attachment regarding the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself, when you are on your own.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her. Here we will learn how we can live more joyful, satisfying and harmonious lives.
– Creating a New Reality: create an alternative timeline that will help you understand what it is that you need to do to change yourself and your life.
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Tools of Divination: learn how to utilise tools such as oracle cards to gain insights and messages into your life and then share those messages with your subconscious mind.
– The PSYCH-K® Gaia Project protocol: learn how to go from helping ourselves and others on an individual basis, to learning how to support humanity on a global scale.
– Where you can go from here: other available PSYCH-K® workshops.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
I look forward to, hopefully, meeting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
Hugs and love
WHERE TO GO FROM HERE
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop In-Person may be all that you ever need to help you with life challenges or blips. However, you might find yourself wanting to continue your PSYCH-K® journey and below are the dates for the follow on workshops.
More in-depth information can be found by searching for the workshops here, on the PSYCH-K® site and also by visiting the my website.
From the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop, you can go directly to the PSYCH-K® Master Facilitation Workshop In-Person or the PSYCH-K® Advanced Integration Workshop In -Person.
Master Facilitation Workshops In-Person
London November 17th-19th Cazzie
Advanced Integration Workshops In-Person
London October 19th-22nd Cazzie (directly following on from this Basic workshop)