Thank you for your interest in the PSYCH-K® Basic workshop In-Person in Cardiff.
It will be a fun 3 days with lots of practice so that you’re really familiar with the PSYCH-K® processes for change.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the Cardiff Basic workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions and accommodation etc. Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
If you have any questions at all or to book a place, click on the link above and I’m always happy to help.
All the very best and I’m looking forward to hopefully meeting you at the workshop.
*NEW: Free PSYCH-K® Discovery and Q&A Call on Zoom*:
If you would like to find out more about PSYCH-K® and meet my great friend, Sharon Lock and I (we are the 2 UK PSYCH-K® instructors), we’d love to invite you to our live discovery call. On the call, we will tell you more about PSYCH-K®, take you through a discovery exercise and explain the different workshop routes. We will end by offering the group space for q&a. There is no obligation to ask questions; you can simply observe and listen and, due to the live nature of the call and to respect people’s privacy, the calls aren’t recorded.
We repeat the calls every month, so if you miss one, you can attend on one of the other dates. The next discovery calls are November 22nd/December 12th/January 11th/February 1st/March 1st at 8pm BST/GMT and they last for up to an hour and a half. To sign up, please click on this link https://mailchi.mp/78dfcb038dbd/free-webinar
If the link doesn’t work here, you can copy and paste it into a search engine to be taken though to the sign up page.
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.00pm Friday and Saturday
9.00am – 5.00pm on Sunday
There are a lot of options for lunch around the beautiful Bay. Cadwalladers is famous for it’s ice creams and you can sit on the terrace and have lunch there too, while looking out over the water. There’s a Sainsbury’s Local and Tesco Express near the hotel and you can’t leave the workshop without visiting the shop ‘Fabulous Welshcakes’ who make amazing, authentic Welshcakes.
It’s advised to dress in layers, as the room temperature can change and also to bring a notebook and pen as well. Water is provided at the workshop, and there is unlimited tea and coffee.
Cost: 950USD early bird / $1035 full price. The GBP conversion price is updated live twice and day on my website and may vary from day to day.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at the :
Premier Inn Cardiff Bay
To stay at the hotel, you can book through the following link.
The hotel is a 4 minute train ride from Cardiff city centre (a 6 minute walk from the hotel to Cardiff Bay station), where there may be more options for accommodation.
If you prefer to stay more central, there is a Premier Inn in Cardiff city centre, which is a two minute walk from Cardiff Queen St station, which is a direct journey.
There is no on-site parking at this hotel. Chargeable off-site parking is available at Q- Park Cardiff Bay (CF10 4PH) adjacent to the hotel. Hotel guests benefit from a 25% discount at Q-Park, currently £11.20 per 24hrs, without discount £15 per 24hrs. Rates are subject to change by Q-Park. Guests should get their parking tickets validated on the table at the main door in Reception before departure to receive the discounted rate. A validated ticket valid for 1 entry only, leaving the car park and re-entering will incur a new charge. Discount isn’t available on pre-paid parking, A 2m height restriction applies to this car park.
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– PSYCH-K® – what it is and how it works
– Three levels of consciousness and how we work with each level to create successful, long lasting and sustainable change in our lives.
– The Brain: understanding the basics of split brained research. We will look at the benefits of being whole brained (relaxed, receptive and reprogrammable) over being split brained (stressed) and the importance of being whole-brained when making effective change in our lives.
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds. We use muscle testing at every step in the PSYCH-K® Balance processes, so we’re never left second guessing if it’s worked. We don’t move on to the next step of the process until the previous one is complete. This helps to eliminate any doubt that the subconscious change has been successful.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that are used to change subconscious limiting beliefs into juicy, self enhancing beliefs. We call these Balances the New Direction Balance and the Resolution Balance.
– 7 Categories of Change: 77 sample Goal Statements over 7 different categories, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
– Creating a Well Formed Goal Statement: how to create your very own personal beliefs that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire and we’ll look at some fun and creative ways to do this.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience. The goal here is to achieve a state of peace and non attachment regarding the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her. Here we will learn how we can live more joyful, satisfying and harmonious lives.
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Where you can go from here: other available PSYCH-K® workshops.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
After the workshop
- Once you have completed the workshop, you will be invited to a post workshop Zoom call. On this call you will be able to meet up with your own classmates and also another group that is being taught by my good friend and fellow instructor, Sharon Lock. The call is an open invitation to ask questions and share how your Balancing has been going. It’s an opportunity to share and never an obligation and you are welcome to observe if that’s more comfortable for you. We will never ask a questions directly to anyone in the group, as it’s the group’s space and we are there to support you.
- You will receive links to join the closed PSYCH-K® Facebook groups, the UK PSYCH-K® Telegram group (open to workshop participants all over the world) and a WhatsApp group that is just for your group.
- You will also receive a very important link to the PSYCH-K® Facilitator OneDrive space, where you will have access to a lot of resources, including support videos and the Self Realisation Programme
You will also have access to three extra Protocols
- Gaia Project Protocol
- Creating a New Reality Protocol
- GPS (Greater Personal Self) Protocol
I look forward to, hopefully, meeting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
Hugs and love