Thank you for your interest in the London Basic workshop.
Below you will find all of the information you need regarding the Basic workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions, accommodation etc.
Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
Love and hugs
Cost: The price of the Basic workshop will be kept at the early bird price of £535 throughout 2021.
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.00pm Friday and Saturday
9.00am – 4.30pm/5.00pm on Sunday.
Lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 60-75 minutes.
Lunch breaks occur around 12.30 – 1pm and are for one hour. You may wish to bring your own lunch to eat at the hotel, or there are many options for lunch at Paddington Station – Starbucks, which is attached to the hotel, Pret, a Marks and Spencer’s food hall, Sainsbury’s and more, in the station concourse. There is also an Aberdeen Steakhouse and F&B near the entrance of the station.
The Hilton Hotel is right next door to Paddington station, with the front entrance to the right as you exit the station and there is also a back entrance that leads into the hotel from the station concourse.
Water and refreshments will be provided during the breaks, although I do recommend bringing your own bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the workshop. Please dress comfortably and bring layers if you have a tendency to get cold . While you will receive a packet of information to take home, most people find it valuable to bring a pen and some paper to take a few notes.
Prior to the workshop, I will send a few links to click on to fill in some forms. The first one is a the participant agreement form, the second is a form to fill in about refreshments and photography consent and the third link is a covid form, confirming that you don’t have symptoms etc.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at:
The Hilton Hotel London Paddington
146 Praed St
Phone: 020 7850 0500
For more information about the hotel, please click here https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/lonpdhi-hilton-london-paddington/
Start time 9.30am each day.
Finish time 6.00pm Thursday to Saturday and 5pm Sunday.
The hotel offers a 15% discount off the best available rom rate at the time of booking. Please contact me by email to receive the code to book accommodation.
The hotel is at Paddington station, which has links to the various tube lines. There are also hotels and bnb’s in the local area as well and booking.com often has discounts available and good cancellation policies.
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– Beliefs: where they come from and how they affect us in our daily life. I will show you my Belief Cycle, so that you can really understand the impact our subconscious beliefs have on our daily lives.
– Three levels of the mind and how we work with each level to make successful, long lasting change in our lives.
– The brain – understanding the basics of split brained research and what it means to be whole brained. We will look at the importance of being whole brained when making effective change in our lives.
– What is a PSYCH-K® Balance and more about PSYCH-K® .
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that can be used to change limiting beliefs in the subconscious mind into juicy self enhancing beliefs.
– Create your very own personal well formed Goal Statements that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire.
– Different categories with 77 example Goal Statements in each category, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself, when you are on your own.
– Principles and philosophies of PSYCH-K®
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her.
– The PSYCH-K® GaiaProject.
– Where you can go from here.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
I look forward to meting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
Hugs and love
My business, Yearning4Learning, was established with the intention that every individual has the ability to achieve their goals, whether they be physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. I spent many years studying the physical therapies, such as massage, Indian Head Massage and Refeloxology (which I love), but it’s the human mind and behaviour that has really interested me since my teenage years.
In 2005, I found what I had been searching for – a process that allowed change to happen quickly and simply and with tangible results –PSYCH-K®. After completing the workshops and experiencing amazing changes in my own life, due to consistently using the process (and not giving up!), I trained to become a certified PSYCH-K® Instructor in 2007 and I’ve never looked back.
My passion lies in all things to do with consciousness and bridging the gap between science and spirituality. I live in Cardiff with my daughter and I’m passionate about dancing, singing (to myself) and making vision boards to help manifest my own personal goals. I love to travel and experience new things in life and meeting new people too.
My intention is to always create a fun and safe environment at each workshop. I love the saying “Enter as strangers, leave as friends’ and I especially love seeing this happen at every workshop.