Thank you so much for your interest in the Cardiff PSYCH-K Basic workshop. I have included information about the workshop below for you to have a read of.
Private address. Please contact me directly for detailed information.
Start time: 9.30am each day
Finish time: 6pm Friday and Saturday and 5pm Sunday.
Cost: £525 for individual bookings / £490 per person for two or more people booking together for the same workshop.
Please note, the buddy price is not available for single bookings.
To book your place, please go to www.yearning4learning.co.uk where you will find the link to make your booking.
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
Day 1 –
Theory of how and why PSYCH-K works :-
– Beliefs, where they come from and how they affect us in our daily life. I will show you my Belief Cycle, so that you can really understand the impact our subconscious beliefs have on our daily lives.
Three levels of the mind and how we work with each level to make successful, long lasting change in our lives.
– The brain – understanding the basics of split brained research and what it means to be whole brained. We will look at the importance of being whole brained when making effective change in our lives.
– What is a PSYCH-K Balance and more about PSYCH-K.
– Muscle Testing that allows us to communicate directly with our Superconscious and Subconscious minds.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances – the processes that can be used to change limiting beliefs in the subconscious mind into juicy self enhancing beliefs.
– How to create your very own personal well formed goal statements that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire.
– Clarification for the subconscious mind – how you will know that you have achieved your goal.
– Use PSYCH-K in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way.
– Self testing – self muscle testing techniques that will help you use the PSYCH-K Balances for yourself, when you are on your own.
– Review of self-testing
– Different categories with 77 Goal Statements covering the areas of Relationships, Personal Power, Self esteem, Prosperity, Grief and Loss, Spirituality and Health and Body.
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, press or future so that there is no more emotional charge when you think about it.
-Secondary Gain: if there were to be any benefits to staying in your old behaviour, what could those benefits be.
– Main practice session.
To book your place at this workshop and to find more details, please go to www.yearning4learning.co.uk
If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to help. I look forward to seeing you at the workshop.
All the very best
Cazzie Dare xxx