Thank you for your interest in the Brighton Basic workshop.
I’m really pleased to share that this workshop is now confirmed and the booking system is open on my website. Please see below for the link to book your place.
Below you will also find all of the information you need regarding the Basic workshop, such as logistics, timing, directions, accommodation etc.
Following this, you will find a breakdown of what will be covered at the workshop over the three days. There is quite a lot of information here, so please read it carefully.
To see all of my 2021 dates, please visit my website https://yearning4learning.co.uk and to book a place at this workshop please go to https://yearning4learning.co.uk/product/basic-workshop/?attribute_year=2021&attribute_date-location=Aug+13-15+-+Brighton
Have a great week.
Cost: The price of the Basic workshop will be kept at the early bird price of £535 throughout 2021
The workshop runs –
9.00am – 6.00pm Friday and Saturday
9.00am – 4.00pm/4.30pm on Sunday.
Lunch breaks occur around 1.00pm and are for 60-75 minutes. There are many options for food in the local vicinity, such as a Waitrose and a couple of lovely grocery shops, plus Churchill Square has coffee shops and independent cafes too. You can also bring your own lunch as well.
Water and refreshments will be provided during the breaks, although I do recommend bringing your own bottle of water to stay hydrated throughout the workshop. Dress is casual and comfortable. Please bring a sweater if you have a tendency to get cold and dress in layers to adjust to changing room temperatures. While you will receive a packet of information to take home, most people find it valuable to bring a pen and some paper to take a few notes.
Prior to the workshop, I will send a few links to click on to fill in some forms. The first one is the participant agreement form, the second is a form to fill in about refreshments and photography consent and the third link is a covid form, confirming that you don’t have symptoms etc.
The PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be held at:
The Holiday Inn Brighton Seafront
137 Kings Road
Tel: 0333 320 9324
The hotel have put three rooms aside per night at a discount rate. These rooms must be booked up to one month prior to the workshop. If you book in the month leading up to the workshop, the price will be the standard rate with no discounts.
Thursday – £109.00 Bed and Breakfast single occupancy
Friday £139.00 Bed and Breakfast single occupancy
Saturday – £239.00 Bed and Breakfast single occupancy
There are also many alternative options for accommodation in Brighton, such as air bnb’s, bnb’s, other hotels etc.
The hotel is conveniently located right on the seafront, opposite the famous West Pier and the British Airways i360.
It is easily accessible by train – 15 – 20 minute walk – and by bus – 5-10 minute walk from Western Road bus stops.
If you are travelling by car, please following the below directions:
Leave M25 at Junction 8 following M23 South to Gatwick & Brighton. Follow the motorway to the end where it changes onto the A23. Follow M23/A23 south until a large roundabout. Stay in left lane and take slip road left onto A27 towards Worthing/Hove.
Join A27 and continue to stay on A27. Follow off next junction (A2038) to roundabout and take 2nd exit signed to Brighton. Follow this road for continuing over traffic light junctions until the next roundabout. Take 4th exit (Vernon Terrace) signed Town Centre. Follow this road to the seafront. Turn left onto dual carriage way the Hotel is on the left 200 yards ahead.
For your convenience the hotel has its own secure car park with spaces for 60 cars, this is charged at £20 per 24 hours – however discounts are available for IHG Rewards Club members. The car park does have a height restriction of 6ft, hence all vehicles over this height will have to park on the street next to the hotel or at the local Regency Square car park.
Alternatively there is on street parking around the hotel, although time restrictions do apply.
What is covered at the 3 day Basic Workshop –
– Beliefs: where they come from and how they affect us in our daily life. I will show you my Belief Cycle, so that you can really understand the impact our subconscious beliefs have on our daily lives.
– Three levels of the mind and how we work with each level to make successful, long lasting change in our lives.
– The brain – understanding the basics of split brained research and what it means to be whole brained. We will look at the importance of being whole brained when making effective change in our lives.
– What is a PSYCH-K® Balance and more about PSYCH-K® .
– Muscle Testing: how to communicate directly with our superconscious and subconscious minds.
– Two PSYCH-K Balances: the processes that can be used to change limiting beliefs in the subconscious mind into juicy self enhancing beliefs.
– Create your very own personal well formed Goal Statements that will help you have the life experiences you want and desire.
– VAK To The Future – clarification for the subconscious mind. Sometimes, a Goal Statement might be too abstract for the subconscious mind to process. You will learn how to interpret the statement in language that the subconscious understands: visual, auditory and kinaesthetic.
– Different categories with 77 example Goal Statements in each category, covering the areas of Relationships; Personal Power; Self esteem; Prosperity; Grief and Loss; Spirituality and Health and Body and how to use them.
– Secondary Gain: Have you ever tried really hard to change a behaviour or experience in your life, but you just seem to keep getting stuck? Here, we will look at the possibility of secondary gains, whereby the subconscious need to stay in the behaviour or experience outweighs the conscious desire to change and we will look at how to overcome this.
– Transform the Perception of a Stressful Situation – transform the perception of any stressful experience, emotion, phobia or trauma in your life, past, present or future, so there is no more emotional charge when you think about the experience.
– Self testing: you will learn self muscle testing techniques to help you use the PSYCH-K® Balances with yourself, when you are on your own.
– Principles and philosophies of PSYCH-K®
– Principles of Nature – 33 statements that have been inspired by Bruce Lipton’s work on nature and what we can learn from her.
– Use PSYCH-K® in Your Daily Life: how to get from where you are now, to where you want to be in the simplest and most effective way. This is where we bring together everything that you have learned so far. There will be a practice session, giving you the confidence to use the PSYCH-K® process with yourself and others once you leave the workshop.
– The PSYCH-K® GaiaProject.
– Where you can go from here.
– Affirmations of completion and close of workshop.
I look forward to meting you at the workshop for a fun three days of learning and transformation.
Hugs and love
My business, Yearning4Learning, was established with the intention that every individual has the ability to achieve their goals, whether they be physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. I spent many years studying the physical therapies, such as massage, Indian Head Massage and Refeloxology (which I love), but it’s the human mind and behaviour that has really interested me since my teenage years.
In 2005, I found what I had been searching for – a process that allowed change to happen quickly and simply and with tangible results –PSYCH-K®. After completing the workshops and experiencing amazing changes in my own life, due to consistently using the process (and not giving up!), I trained to become a certified PSYCH-K® Instructor in 2007 and I’ve never looked back.
My passion lies in all things to do with consciousness and bridging the gap between science and spirituality. I live in Cardiff with my daughter and I’m passionate about dancing, singing (to myself) and making vision boards to help manifest my own personal goals. I love to travel and experience new things in life and meeting new people too.
My intention is to always create a fun and safe environment at each workshop. I love the saying “Enter as strangers, leave as friends’ and I especially love seeing this happen at every workshop.