Congratulations on the desire to continue your PSYCH-K® journey.
This course is designed to help you learn and develop high-level facilitation skills when working with yourself and others.
It is for professional and non-professional PSYCH-K® Facilitators who wish to fine tune their skills beyond what is possible during the PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop or within any other PSYCH-K® Workshop. This workshop allows for an increased effectiveness, ease, and confidence as a PSYCH-K® Facilitator.
The In Person Basic workshop is the only pre-requisite and therefore the only Balances that will be used during this workshop.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a personal “core-connection” statement about PSYCH-K®
- Surrogation for long distance sessions
- Discover spiritual messages in challenging situations or conditions
- Conduct effective and dynamic private in-person sessions
- Conduct effective and dynamic internet sessions (Skype, Zoom etc.)
- Conduct effective and dynamic telephone sessions
- Personally, benefit from Balances you facilitate with others
- Manage session exceptions
- Step confidently onto the road of mastering the art of facilitating!
- Learn and evolve expansively!
In addition to these skills, you will receive a 38 page Facilitator’s Manual prior to attending the workshop for ample time to review.
It is required to arrive on day 1 with having thoroughly read the manual and come prepared to launch! Being confident in self testing is also a must.
I am bursting at the seams to share this Workshop with you!